Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Legendary Seed– Bring Hamtaro Back To Life!! ❯ The Dark Circle Attack! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8: The Dark Circle Attack!

(The Time is 11:00pm, all the Ham-Hams are asleep. Outside not may hamster are walking about)

Hamster: What a day. The New Boss is a monster!

Hamster #2: I know what you mean. I worked so hard. I slept right though lunch! Oh well. See you tomorrow, Cliff!

Cliff: See you tomorrow Tony!

(The two-hamsters part from each other. Meanwhile a blue and white hamster is walking alone done a ally way)

Blue Hamster: I shouldn't have come down here! I'm scared!

(A Hamster steps out in front of him holding a pointy object)

Blue Hamster: Who-

(But before he could finish a spear was stuck in his throat. Blood gusted out. The hamster slowly fell to the floor, The hamster walks up to the dying hamster)

Blue Hamster: Who….ARH!

(The hamster takes the spear out of the hamster's throat and stabs him with it four times. The spear tip is now covered in blood. The blue Hamster is dead. The Spear-Hamster walked down the ally. Elsewhere a girl hamster is walking in the park with her Black and white spotted Boyfriend)

Girl Hamster: The stars are beautiful at this time of the night, aren't they?

Boyfriend Hamster: Um…...Henku?

Girl Hamster: Yes? What is it George?

George: Have I ever told you how the moonlight makes you look really Koochi-Q? Your eyes are like gems- Pretty and sparkling!

Henku: oh….George…!

Stan: Ah...How sweet..Mwhahahaha!

George and Henku: Heke?

(Stan steps out of a bush in front of them)

George: Who are you, Kid?

Henku: uuuurrrrrrrrr…...he is so cute! What is your name?

Stan: Call me Stan beautiful!

Henku: Stan...what a sexy name! Sigh.

George: If I don't mind my girlfriend and me are on a date. So please leave us Alone.

Stan: And what if I don't?!

George: You're too young to understand love you little bastard! So piss off!

Stan: You shouldn't talk that way in front of your girlfriend, man. Are you going to shag her later? Mwhahaha!!

George: WHY YOU…!

(George moves towards Stan)

Henku: No! George please don't! Don't hit the little darling.

(Henku runs up to Stan and hugs him)

George: Henku?!

Henku: Go away George! Dates off! Stan's my ham now!

Stan: Wise close.

George: YOU! What did you do to her?!

Morph: She's under Stan's charm spell you fool!

(George spins around and sees Morph)

George: What is this?!

(Morph takes out his Staff of Hamchi and points it at George)

Morph: Obey!

(Hypnotic waves from the Staff of Hamchi hit George. His eye are half open)

George: I am at your command master! What do you wish of me?

Morph: Mwhahahaha! I got a lovesick hamster under my control! This is so greatchu!

TO BE CONTINUED………….