Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Legendary Seed– Bring Hamtaro Back To Life!! ❯ Lost In The Sunflower Fields ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10: Lost In The Sunflower Fields!

(The Ham-Hams escaped from the Hotel just in time. They are now far away from the town. Running through a field of Sunflowers)

Boss: Keep running Ham! There's no telling how far they are behind us!

(The Ham-Hams continue running though the fields without looking back)

Oxnard: I think they're right behind us! Oh no!

(Oxnard runs off to the left while the other Ham-Hams run off to the right. They don't notice)

Howdy: How longer do we have to keep runnin'?!

Sparkle: I don't know! Just keep running!

Pashmina: I hope they don't catch us! I don't want to be turned evil!

Penelope: ookwee! Ookwee!

(Penelope trips over. Pashmina doesn't notice and runs ahead)

Penelope: OOKWEE!

(The ham-Hams don't hear her. Shadows fall on her)

Alice: Well..Well...Well, what do we have here? Hahaha!

Penelope: Ookwee?

(Penelope looks up and sees the Dark Circle members behind her)

Stan: It's little cute Penelope. All alone.

Shadow: What should we do with her?

Bulky: I say we crush every bone of her body since she can't talk! Mwhahahaha!

Morph: That sounds like a good idea! Mwahhaha!

(Penelope tires to escape but Alice shoots a lightning bolt at he sending Little Penelope flying)

Penelope: OOKWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

(Penelope lands on the grass still smoking. Bulky walks up clutching his fists chuckling evilly)

Bulky: I will enjoy shutting you up! Mwhahahaha!

(Penelope cowers and Bulky moves closer)

????: Halt Bully!

Bulky: Heke? Who's that?

(Bulky looks up a tree and sees a Hamster in blue clothing standing on a branch)

????: Leave the little one alone or face my wraith! Kindly step aside or walk down Death's path!

Bulky: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!

????: ME? I'm a hamster of Justice and truth; watch me move with a poff!

(White smoke explodes around the hamster. The smoke clears, the hamster is gone)

Bulky: What do you know? The justice Hamster fled like a coward...HUH?!

(Bulky looks down where Penelope was, she is no longer their)

Bulky: WHAT WERE DID SHE GO?!

(Meanwhile on the other side out the sunflower field. The ham-Hams have made it though)

Sparkle: Can...We…. rest…now...Boss?

Boss: I should think so. The Dark Circle will be lost in the fields for a while. Believe me!

Pashmina: Oh no! Penelope is missing!

Ham-Hams: WHAT?!

Pashmina: She still must be in the fields! How can I let this happen?!

(Pashmina starts to cry)

Pashmina: How?! If the Dark Circle get hold of Penelope...can't….

Penelope: Ookwee!

Pashmina: Penelope?

(Penelope runs out from a bush and up to Pashmina. Pashmina hugs her)

Pashmina: Oh Penelope. Thank goodness you're alright! I was so worried!

Maxwell: How did she get ahead of us?

????: I can answer that my friends

Hams: Heke?

(The masked Hamster steps out from the bush)

TO BE CONTINUED………….