Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Legendary Seed– Bring Hamtaro Back To Life!! ❯ The Hui Stone ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11: The Hui Stone

Sparkle: It's you! The masked hamster I saw outside the clubhouse

Dexter: You know her?

Sparkle: Not really! Be careful! She might be a Dark Circle member!

Masked Hamster: Don't not fear ham-hams I am not a foe, I have come to you because there is something you must know. The evil master of the Dark Circle has a evil plot, But he needs something. Something I got.

(The Masked Hamster puts her paw inside her pocket and pulls out a green gem)

Masked Hamster: This is the Hui Stone- it has great power, power that can build an endless tower! Take it with you and guard it well, if the Dark Circle Get it Death will come and evil as well!

(The masked hamster gives the gem to Sparkle, and throws a nut down on the floor causing a big flash and masking her disappears. Oxnard appears behind them)

Ham-Hams: …………………..

Boss: Okay...that was weird.

(Sparkle is looking at the gem)

Sparkle: Wonder why the Dark Circle leader wants to get his paws on this?

Oxnard: Maybe he wants to eat it. I bet it tastes yummy!

Sparkle: ur...I don't think so Oxy. Knowing him I bet it has something to do with brainwashing.

Howdy: Brainwashin' must be the guys hobby! What's so great about it anyway?

Maxwell: Brainwashing seems to be popular. Hamtaro been Brainwashed twice before...we all have!

Boss: Don't remind me.

Dexter: We have? I still can't remember it.

Pashmina: Anyway who was that masked hamster?

Sparkle: I don't know. I feel like I seen her before…..

Pashmina: Me too! There is something about her that is very familiar...

Penelope: ookwee?

Boss: We better get moving before the Dark Circle get us.

(The ham-Hams make there way away from the sunflower field. Meanwhile the Dark Circle members are back at their HQ facing the master)

????: YOU FOOLS!! HOW COULD YOU LET THEM GET AWAY?!

(The Dark Circle members bow down)

Dark Circle members: We've so sorry my lord. It won't happen again.

????: IT BETTER NOT OTHERWISE I WILL GET REALLY MAD AND YOU DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE ME MADDER THAN THIS!!

(The Dark Circle members trembled. Stan gets up)

Stan: My Lord, I think I got a plan.

????: What is it Stan? It better be good.

Stan: It is. Ahem! As you know I got a group of totally cute Amazon Ham-Hams under my control….

Morph: We all know that Stan!

Stan:. …They all have good hunting skills. I can send them after the ham-Hams. Mwhahahaha!

Alice: Brilliant Idea, My love.

Shadow: The best idea ever! How can we mange without you Stan?

Stan: Why thank you ladies!

????: Are you sure these "Amazon Ham-Hams" are good enough, Stan?

Stan: Absolutely my Lord. They will hunt down the Ham-Hams like rats!

????: Very well. Send them.

Stan: As you wish, my lord.

(Stan walks out of the room)

Bulky: That guy is really getting of my nerves!

????: Don't blame me. It's not my fault when I brainwashed him his attitude stayed the same! Mwhahaha!

TO BE CONTINUED……….