Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Legendary Seed– Bring Hamtaro Back To Life!! ❯ Attack Of The Amazon Ham-Hams ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 12: Attack Of The Amazon Ham-Hams!

(Deep, Deep in the Wild Woods, a group of Female Hamsters have started a little civilisation. Sandy is the chief of the tribes. There are 10 tribes, 50 hamsters in each. The entire Amazon has gathered in the main hut. Chatting. Sandy is sitting on a high throne. Her fur is all fuzzy and wild. She is wearing Amazon clothing)

Sandy: My fellow Sisters, I have called you all here today because my brother- The great Stan wants us to do something!

(The Amazon Ham-Hams talk excitedly to each other)

Sandy: This is a great honour for us! Now here he comes my brother- THE GREAT STAN!

(They all bow down as Stan enters from behind Sandy)

Stan: Thank you. Thank you! Now my ladies they is something I want to all to do for me…..

(Meanwhile, Morning has broken and the ham-hams are walking though a desert)

Howdy: This is more my scene! Back in the old west! Want to hear a cowboy song?

Dexter: Spare us your touchier Cowboy.

Sparkle: Howdy. Now is not the time for a song. We're on a mission, remember?

Howdy: But haven't we got time for one tiny song?

Ham-Hams: NO!!

(After a hour of walking, the Ham-Hams make it out of the desert)

Boss: I'm glad we're out of that desert! It was getting kind of hot out there!

Sparkle: How much father now Maxwell?

Maxwell: Well we have walked an amazing 5 miles so far so we are half way there!

Sparkle: But he have been walking for days! I….

(Her sentence is cut off because a spear has whizzed past her)

Sparkle: What the…?! Oh no! its them!

Dexter: Who? The Dark Circle?

Sparkle: no. It's Sandy and her Warriors!

Pashmina: Sandy?!

(Sparkle was right. At that moment 100's of Amazon ham-hams have jumped out of nowhere and surrounded them)

Boss: oh no.

Sandy: Hahaha! We have got you. Your journey is at a end. The great Stan wants to know you are going. TELL US!

(The Amazon put their spears to the ham-hams throats)

Sandy: Like, tell us or DIE.

Maxwell: Sandy, you got to fight it! You're not wild!

Sandy: SHUT UP! You were lucky too escape last time but his time you will not get away.

Maxwell: Sandy……

Sandy: NOW...WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!

Sparkle: If you must know we are searching for a special Sunflower seed to bring Hamtaro back to life.

Sandy: Thank you. The Great will know of this. You are wise to tell us.

(Sandy starts to walk away. She stops and turns around)

Sandy: Kill them…..

Ham-Hams: WHAT?!

(Sandy turns back around and walks away, while the Amazon warriors get closer to the ham-Hams)

Howdy: I guess this is it. It's been nice knowing you all!

Dexter: Goodbye Howdy. Sorry I am always mean to you!

Howdy: Me too!

(Howdy and Dexter hug each other)

Sparkle: No…we must save Hamtaro!

Amazon Warrior: I don't think you're in a potion to save anyone! HAHAHA! Prepare to die!

TO BE CONTINUED…………...