Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Legendary Seed– Bring Hamtaro Back To Life!! ❯ Wild Side ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 13: Wild Side!

(The Ham-Hams are in deep trouble. They are surrounded and all about to be killed by Amazon Ham-Ham warriors)

Pashmina: Please don't kill us. Penelope is young! Spare her please I beg you!

Penelope: Ookwee!

(Pashmina is hugging Penelope)

Amazon Warrior: I think I kill the Ribbon one first! Hahaha!

Sparkle: WHA? ME?!

(The Amazon warrior stabs Sparkle on her shoulder with the spear)

Sparkle: AAAAAARRRRRRHHHHH!!

Howdy: SPARKLE!

(Sparkle falls to her knees. She covers her wound with her Paw which soon gets covered in blood)

Amazon Warrior: Now to finish you……

(The AW lifts her spear up high, ready to strike Sparkle again)

Pashmina: Sparkle...no!

(All of a sudden the masked hamster came from nowhere and kicked the spear out of AW paw)

Amazon Warrior: HOW DARE YOU!!

(The Others move closer to the ham-hams)

Masked Hamster: It's time for us to go, you couldn't kill us because you're too slow!

(the Masked hamster throws a nut on the ground. A flash explodes and they disappear)

Amazon Warrior: Hey! Where did they go?! FIND THEM!

(The Amazon Warriors spread out to find the ham-hams. Meanwhile up a tree)

Boss: How did we get up here?

Masked Hamster: A flashing nut goes off in a flash, Gives you plenty of time to dash!

Pashmina: you saved us! Thank you! Who are you?

Masked Hamster: My name is Sheik. I am here to help you on your quest.

Pashmina: Are you okay Sparkle?

Sparkle: Yeah, I'm fine.

Boss: Can you still walk ok?

Sparkle: I got stabbed in my shoulder not in my leg Boss! Of course I can walk.

Masked Hamster: I will wrap up your wound.

(the Masked Hamster takes out some bandages and wraps it around Sparkle's bad shoulder)

Masked Hamster: I must go now but do not fret, The Dark Circle haven't won yet.

(And with that the masked Hamster jumps out of the tree)

Howdy: What a weird hamster….

Sparkle: Don't say that she's...ok.

(Meanwhile, Sandy has informed Stan and Stan is on his way to tell the leader of the Dark Circle)

Stan: My lord, Great news! My plan worked! My beautiful ham warriors have found out where the Ham-Hams are going.

????: Hamtast! Where?

Stan: They are looking for a seed to bring Hamtaro back to life, my lord.

????: WHAT?!?!??!

(Stan jumps)

????: THEY MUSTN'T SUCCEED OR MY PLAN WILL BE RUINED!! DARK CIRCLE, COME!

(All the Dark Circle members appear from the shadows)

Dark Circle: What is it my lord?

????: STOP THE HAM-HAMS!! THEY MUST NOT SUCCEED WITH THEIR PLAN! WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE?!?!?! GO!!!!!!!

Dark Circle: Yes master. As you wish.

(The Dark Members disappear into the Shadows)

????: THEY WILL NOT SUCCEED!!

TO BE CONTINUED…………...