Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Return Of Stings ❯ Saffron Is Freed! ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Saffron is Freed!

Saffron: Hahaha! You aren't' freeing no one from King Stings spell!

(Hamtaro tries to fight it. But he isn't strong enough. He falls into a deep trance)

Hamtaro: Obey….King Stings….

Saffron: That's right, Hamtaro! You must obey our King! Now, drop that dust and follow me!

(Hamtaro obeys and drops the dust. The Wind blows the dust away. Saffron walks down the hill followed by Hamtaro)

Saffron: You be lucky if King Stings lets you be his second in command again! Maybe you will just become a mindless slave! Hahaha!

Hamtaro: ..I Will obey King Stings…

(As they continue walking, the magical dust blows into Hamtaro's face. He wakes up from his trance)

Hamtaro: HEKE?! What happened?

Saffron: Huh? How did you get free?! Well back into you trance you go!!

(Saffron points the Staff Of Hamchi at Hamtaro)

Saffron: Now, Hamtaro, Obey….arh!

(The wind blows the remainder of the magic dust in Saffron's face. The evil red in Saffron's eyes fade. Saffron falls to the ground. Hamtaro rushes over to her)

Hamtaro: SAFFRON!! Are you okay?

Saffron: Where am I? Who are you?

Hamtaro: You don't know me? I'm Hamtaro remember?

Saffron: yep-P I remember now… (Gets up) What's been going on with me?

Hamtaro: You were under Stings evil spell!

Saffron: Stings? That grey hamster with the red eyes?

Hamtaro: Yep. The one and only!

(Hamtaro and Saffron continue walking down the hill, talking)

Saffron: So your saying that Stings brainwashed all your friends and my staff?

Hamtaro: Yep-P! You were there, but I guess your memory was erased a bit.

Saffron: So who freed you from Stings Spell, Hamtaro?

Hamtaro: A really good hamster named Harmony. She… Gasp-P! I almost forget! The Flowers! I got to get the magic dust!

(Hamtaro runs up the hill)

Saffron: Heke?

(Hamtaro runs back holding a pawfull of magic dust)

Hamtaro: Come on Saffron! It's time to bring the Ham-Hams back to the good side! Ompaa!

(The Evil Ham-Hams have destroyed every flower and are making their way back to Stings chamber)

Hamtaro: Gasp-p! There all going back in!

(Hamtaro and Saffron run after them)

Hamtaro: Now remember Saffron- act like were still under Stings spell.

Saffron: Right, Hamtaro!

(In Stings Chamber- Stings is being fed grapes by Sparkle. The Evil Ham Hams enter and bow down in front of Stings)

Stings: Evil Ham-Hams Report your progress.

Boss: All the flowers in the area have been destroyed, my king.

Sandy: Yeah, like every stupid flower is trampled, my lord.

Stan: Were the evil flower exterminators, my lord.

Stings: Hamtest! You all done well! Now back to cleaning!

Ham-Hams: Yes, King Stings.

(The Ham-Hams go back to cleaning while Stings goes back to being fed grapes by Sparkle. Hamtaro is over by Cappy again)

Hamtaro: Okay, here goes nothing…

(Hamtaro sprinkles the magic dust over Cappy)

To Be Continued………….