Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Return Of Stings ❯ The Flower Of Goodness ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3: The Flower Of Goodness

(All the Evil Ham-Hams are lined up facing Stings on his throne)

Stings: It has come to my attention that every evil group must perform evil deeds once in a while. Do any of you have any evil idea's to suggested to your king?

(Hamtaro steps forward)

Hamtaro: I do, My Lord. Flowers are the most koochi-Q things on earth. I say we must destroy them all!

Stings: Hmmm… Destroying flowers isn't exactly evil is it, Hamtaro?

Hamtaro: It's a start, my lord.

Stings: I guess your right my loyal servant. Okay, my servants you heard what Hamtaro said! Destroy every single flower you find!

Ham-Hams: Yes, My Lord!

(The Ham-Hams run out of the Chamber. Stings sits back in his throne)

Stings: Destroying flowers….how low can I go?

Sparkle: ……………….

(Outside the Evil Ham-Hams are destroying every flower they find. Hamtaro sneaks off from the group and goes to find the flowers containing the `Dust of Goodness')

Hamtaro: Got to find those flowers to free my friends from Stings spell!

(Hamtaro arrives at `Lighthouse hill'. He starts looking for the special flowers. Lots of Flowers are accidentally killed by Hamtaro as he was desperately searching for the special flowers.

Hamtaro: The flowers have got to be here somewhere. Harmony said.

(Hamtaro continues to accidentally kill flowers as he searches for the special flowers. A Hamster steps out from behind him.)

Saffron: Well, Well, Well, what do we have here?

Hamtaro: Heke?

(Hamtaro turns around to face Saffron, she has a evil smile on her face)

Saffron: What are you doing way up here, Hamtaro? The others are destroying flowers near the clubhouse. We weren't supposed to spilt up. King Stings said. Your not under Kings Stings spell anymore! I know it!

Hamtaro: That's right, Saffron. I'm looking for some special dust to free you and my friends from Stings spell!

Saffron: Ha! You idiot! Why did you just tell me your plan? You could have told me that King Stings sent you on a special assignment. I Would have believed you. You are his second in command after all .

Hamtaro: Oops.

Saffron: I don't know how you broke free from Stings Spell but don't worry, you soon be serving under Stings again! Hahahaha!

(Saffron holds up the Staff Of Hamchi)

Hamtaro: Is that….?

Saffron: The mighty Staff Of Hamchi! Once you fall victim to its power you will serve Stings again! Hahahaha!

Hamtaro: Gasp-P! This is bad!

(Saffron walks towards Hamtaro, pointing the staff at him. Hamtaro slowly backs away. He trips over something. It is the `Flower Of Goodness'. It is glowing.)

Hamtaro: The Flower of Goodness I found it!

Saffron: Goodness?! The only thing you know from now on is evilness!

(Hamtaro digs his paw into the flowers pollen, but instead of pollen, it was the magic dust. Hamtaro takes a scope full and prepares to throw it at Saffron)

Hamtaro: Saffron! Take a whiff of….Arh!

(Hamtaro is hit by the hypnotic waves fired from the staff)

Hamtaro: No………….

Saffron: Ha! You aren't dusting anyone! Hahaha!

To Be Continued……...