Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Uki's pleasures and pain ❯ Chapter 12

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Something for the readers: Before the story starts, I will give the due credit to the following people: Obsidian Dancer; Hamtarolover96; Kera-The-Kero-Lover; and the biggest credit to Celestial Night for even helping me out with the other hams I plan on puttin in here. Second, this story had some of my audience horny, bringing the toll to five reviewers now... I wonder how many of those reviewers were queens... (nixes idea of starting harem of queens) finally, I plan on making a Hamtaro lemon based on certain ham couples ('cause it's time I posted one up.) so lemme know if there's a specific pair of hams you wanna see "in the brush" so to speak. Now on with the show...

It was nighttime and one hamster was still awake, he couldn't sleep because he was thinking about the party that was coming up. He knew that just about all of his friends will be there with a date and how much he wanted to go. Then he remembered that couples were allowed to this party and he couldn't go stag. Oxnard began to cry, he wanted to go, but there was no way in hell he could find a date in time.... And even if he did, he wouldn't go at all, he wouldn't ever do anything to break his faith to his one true love..... Oxnard thought about his sweetie. Pepper, my sweet, sweet Pepper, if you could only hear my cry.... I am lonely here and I crave your touch. How I want to.... to.... his spots turned red, do to you what Hamtaro did to Bijou... Just once I would like to get you and me alone and do nothing but have s.... s.... s.... s--Oh I can't even say the word.

Oxnard closed his eyes, tears still streaming from them, he saw his beloved Pepper: The she had bows in her tails, how the cape-like rag she wore over her shoulders mad her look like a superheroine, how how barnyard accent made her sound like a southern bell, and how she was far in the countryside. All of this made his ducts flow waterfalls, he was so sad, yet incredibly horny at the same time. He looked out into the night sky, "I just wish you were here with me Pepper, that way, we can.... can... can... do it with each other!" His thoughts, like reality then hit him, Who am I kidding, I'll never take Pepper to this party. Oh well, I guess I just won't go then... Heartbroken, and bound with Irritable Male Syndrome, Oxnard went to sleep. Luckily for him, a shooting star sailed over his residence at that moment...

The next day, everyone was suprised at the clubhouse. "Has anyone seen Boss?" asked Hamtaro.

"Don't look at me, I don't know." answered Dexter.

"Snoozer, have you seen Boss?"

"Zu, zu, zu..." Snoozer answered.

"Nope." answered Becky.

Suddenly, Penelope ran into the clubhouse in tears, with Cappy behind her. "Pen, tell me why you're so upset." Cappy plead to her.

"It's too painful to say..." Penelope answered.

"I won't be mad at you, I promise. Please tell what's wrong with you so I can help you feel better, Pen."

"Well I... I... I... I miscarried my litter!"

Hearing this, every active female ham went to comfort Penelope. Cappy was sad at the news as well, No way, he thought, our hams are gone. She's going to be in tears the whole day. Think Cappy, what will you do to make Pen feel better? She was ready to be a mother too... That's it!

"Don't cry, Penny." Pashmina said. "My mother told me that any miscarried litters you may have are litters that weren't meant for you to keep."

"This might be, like, a blessing in disguise." said Sandy.

"How can you say a miscarriage is a blessing?"

"That's what my mother told me."

"You girls aren't helping...."

All the hams focused their attention on Cappy. "Pen, I know how much pain you're in right now, and there's only one way to make you feel better, so come on and let's go."

Penelope walked to Cappy, "Where are we going?" she asked.

"To our safe haven."

Penelope stopped crying and took Cappy's paw, leaving the clubhouse.

*

Lunchtime was interesting for the hams. Though Boss didn't show up yet, Jam joined the gang. "Man, this reminds me of good times." Jam began, "All that's missing now is the floor."

"Yeah, it's good to have Boss away." said Hamtaro, then he noticed something wrong. "Hey Oxy, aren't you gonna eat?"

Oxnard's answer.... was something no one would ever expect him to say, "I'm not hungry."

Everyone turned head at this. "Who are you and where's our friend Oxnard?" asked Stan.

"I am Oxnard," he answered, "I'm just not hungry."

"You sure pick odd times to go on diets, dude."

"So, has anyone seen Boss?" Hamtaro asked again.

"Last time I saw him was yesterday before I went home from that mall." answered Panda. "He was with some girl, probably his date for the party coming up."

And with those words, Oxnard broke down into tears. Not again.... Hamtaro thought, then asked Oxnard, "What's wrong, Oxy?"

"Rub it in why don't ya!" Oxnard yelled in tears. "All of you pretty much have someone, or can find someone to take to this party. My girlham is far away for me to even bring in time for the party! You guys make me sick, all of you!" and off into the bush he ran.

"Oxy, wait!" Hamtaro yelled, beginning to pursue him...

but was stopped. "Take five Hamtaro," Jam said. "I'll handle this one for ya."

Jam followed Oxnard and found him sitting down with his face buried in a rock. He sat next to him, "Don't be said, Ox." he said.

"Go away Jam, I'm not in the mood for talking right now." said Oxnard.

"At least tell me about her...."

"Why?"

"I would like to know about her."

"..........Pepper."

"No I don't have any."

"No, no, no. Her name is Pepper, she's the sweetest, prettiest, breavest farm ham I know. You don't know how much I miss her now, but it's a lot. She's the hamster of my owner's cousin that lives in the countryside. Every time Kana goes to the farm and takes me along, I get so excited because I get to be with her. But it's been such a long time since I've seen Pepper that I'm very lonely.

"There's no way I can talk to her, or hear her sweet voice at all so I don't know how she's doing. I could go to the farm where she lives, but it's way too far away... it would take forever and a day to get there and back before the party comes. Everyone else can find a nice ham to bring that's close by, but I can't do that. I want my Pepper!" and more tears left his frame.

Jam gave Oxnard a pat on the back. "I wanna show you something," he took out a picture from his boot, unrolled it and showed it to his friend. "This is my girlham, Roll."

"She's pretty."

"She lives far away as well, but when I meet her, we usually travel together. She has a 'sakura girl' complex, but that doesn't change how I feel about her. What does this Pepper look like?"

"This." Oxnard pulled a picture of Pepper from his coat and showed Jam.

"She's a little chubby to me, but it doesn't matter, because you love her just the same, right?"

"Uh huh."

"Don't worry about the distance between you and her. I bet she's fine, so you shouldn't worry so much. Come on, let's go join our friends and eat some grub."

Oxnard stopped crying and rejoined Jam to go with their friends.