Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Uki Stew ❯ sixth stew ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sandy sighed, she had a really big problem. Her problem, the ham she craved for doesn't even notice her like she want. Maxwell hasn't been paying attention to me much lately. she thought, Maxwell's been busy with a lot of things, but it's still not fair to just act like I never existed. The last time she tried to get Maxwell's attention, Sandy was shooed away. Hillary looked at her hamster and was worried. for the past couple of days, Sandy hasn't eaten anything and tomorrow, she was taking her to the vet.

After Sandy got home from the vet, Hillary was pleased with the diag, but also worried. "I never knew hamsters could get depression." She said. "Well, don't you worry yourself none, things like this pass by quickly. I'm sure whatever's bothering you will solve itself in a day or two. Anyway, I'm going to the library to look do some reading, a good book should make me feel better. Later Sandy." With that, Hillary blew a kiss to her hamster and off she went.

But what Sandy heard from her owner, hit her like a cat's fatal swipe. Books, that's it! the athletic ham thought to herself. Maxwell enjoys books and can never put one down until he's finished reading it. Especially if the book has some interesting things in it. A evil but desperate smirk hit the cow's face. That's like, the answer to my problems. I will make a book and give it to Maxwell to read. But I have no clue on what to write the book about. Her ears turned downward, but soon perked up after remembering that certain books have pictures in them. I shall make you a totally interesting picture book, Maxy. And this shall solve my problems and any problems that'll come my way... I hope.

The next day, Sandy went to Maxwell's study. there were many different types of books here, but she found a book about how to make books. "Making a picture book can be easy or challenging, depending on the subject the pictures are supossed to project." Sandy read to herself. "Picture books can be about colors, landmarks, painting, scenery, or even one's desire.... Hmm... a person's desire huh, that's it. But what does Maxy desire though?" Her ears turned downward again as she didn't know what Maxwell desired. "Oh, this is like, harder than I expected. Maybe I can get some help in making this book. Panda should know." With new hope, Sandy went to seek Panda's advice.

*

"You wanna make a picture book based on personal desire?" asked Panda.

"No, on a person's desire." Sandy corrected.

"Well, many bookwriters, they're called authors by the way. Anyway, many of them write books on their own desires. You should do that if it will help you."

"But I don't know how to make a book."

"It takes paper to make a book and a hard back cover. Not too hard to find."

That was a lot of help. That evening, Sandy was thinking about how to make her book while pleasuring herself. "I'll never find out what to do with this book." she said with her face to the shreddings of her cage. "This is worrying me so much that I like, can't even get off. I wish Maxwell were watching me like this.... Or at least have a picture of me doing stuff like this so he doesn't have to feel soooo lonely at night..." Then it hit her... Du-uh. The tiger striped ham had her subject....

Herself... in very intimate positions that she would kill for Maxwell to put her in. With that, she took her camera, set the timer and began making her book. She had that "Innocent schoolgirl" expression on her face as she set herself in the first position, If this doesn't get Maxwell to notice me, then nothing will. she thought. But like, then again, who wouldn't totally notice me if they read this book. It would probably get Stan off............ Eeeeeeewwwwww, gr-ross. Focus back on Maxwell, Sandy, this book is for him, not anyone else.

It took her two days to make the book and when it was done, she was content with himself. Now, you'll notice me. Sandy thought and devilishly laughed in her mind. It was the end of the day and Sandy ran into Maxwell. "Hey Maxy, if you have the time, I want you to like, totally read this book all the way through." she said with a blush on her face.

"Okay." said Maxwell.

"Lemme know what you think when you're done reading it, okay?" and off she ran.

*

Maxwell got home and after he was done with his work, he took the book that Sandy made for him. "Well, let's see what this book is about." he said as he sat in his cage. "What I Desire Most, by Sandy. Wow, she actually made a book. I guess she wants me to critiqué her work." He opened the book and read the first page, there was no intro. "Let's se, 'There are many things in this world that people desire: Money, fast cars, power, respect, etc., but of all these things, love is one of the most desired things in the world.' That's true. 'Sometimes it's desired im lustful ways, sometimes it's desired by the heart's ways, but it's desired nonetheless. I desire love so much that it totally hurts sometimes,' Oh yeah, that's Sandy. 'it hurts sometimes that it's like acid... no, more like a slow poison that kills the body. I have a desire to make love with my one true Maxwell.' Okay, not sure if she means me or it's just the character in the book.

"I guess I'll find out. 'There are many ways I want him to make love to me. What are some of thse ways, you ask? Well... here's one way.'" he turned the page and and saw the "way" she wanted it. "Kusooooooooo!" the booklover closed the book, his face a Boston Chowder red. "Okay, I've been working too hard." Maxwell actually put the book down and walked around the cage. "Okay, now let's look at that again." No Max, you weren't imagining, that's the actual picture. "It is the real thing. 'This way is nice...'" Maxwell looked at the other page and closed the book again. "Holy ham!" He walked around the cage again. "I'm only on page four and I'm hard as petrified wood. I can't read this anymore."

The next day, Sandy asked about her book. "I'm not done reading it all the way, I'll have to read it all the way through. But there is a problem I haven't found yet." Maxwell answered.

"Really, what?" asked Sandy.

"I haven't found it yet, but I'll let you know when I do."

"Well, just remember that book is my gift to you and I want you to keep it."

Those words echoed through Maxwell's mind. That book is my gift to you and I want you to keep it. Want you to keep it. Want you to keep it. Keep it. Keep it. Maaaaaaan, now how am I gonna deal with this...

Later on, Maxwell read the book, still hard as hell and he was about to give. The ham had a red-angry rod. This is too much. The next page was enough for him, the bookworm felt his 1.25 in rod shoot the air... for the ninth time today. I'm going home... this is too much for me. That night, he had his tenth orgasm as he finally finished the book. "Man, I'm finally on the las page," he said with a sigh of relief and and still beating cock. "Words, yes. 'I'm glad that you finally finished this book Maxwell, now I can tell you your answer.' O-kay... 'There was reason why I made this book for you, and like, it's because I'm desperate... totally, totally desperate.' That's night like Sandy, let's move one. 'For the past couple of days, you ignored me, you acted like I never existed to your eyes... and it brought tears to my face.'

"Wow, I did that to her... 'I made this book to get you to like, do the one thing you've forgotten how to do... notice me! I did this to get you to notice me, because you're what I totally desire the most. The pictures are what I crave for... you to give me what I crave. And I crave you inside me, I crave it badly. Every night, this is what I do with you doing this to me on the brain. What does this tell you that I want?'" The book was done, everything read. Sandy... Maxwell stared at his now limp rod as his ears turned downward. All this time, she's been wanting my love. And I've been so oblivious to her that I probably tore her apart on the inside. Now I feel bad... his head soon perked up along with his ears. Sandy, I know what you want now...

The next day, Sandy was down in her cage, but she had company. "You're not coming to the clubhouse today, Sandy?" asked Pashmina.

"No, I'm not well." Sandy answered. "I may show up later, but not right now."

"Well, I guess eet's okay." said Bijou. "See you zhere." and off Bijou, Pashmina and Penelope went.

Sandy sighed and went to sleep.

An hour has passed since then and she was awakened. "Maxwell." her tone was depressed.

"Sandy, we need to talk." said Maxwell.

"Please go away, I'm not well."

"Even so, I'm the reason you're like this." Sandy gave no reply. "Sandy, I read the book all the way and I've found out what's wrong."

"What."

"You're lonely. The problem is me, and I'm here to make it right."

"Maxwell, please just leave."

"Show me out."

"I don't wanna move, just go."

If you won't see me out Sandy, then I'll have to do the other option.

Sandy was still on her belly, she didn't want to move and didn't care if the whole day passed. Nothing changed her mind from moving....

Until she was mounted.

"Wha? Maxwell, get off of me."

"Don't fight me, Sandy. I know this is what you want, and you're going to have it."

"Maxwell, EEEEEEEEEEP!" Her line was cut short by the fact that her rear was being probed by Maxwell's length. "Maxwell, stop." she cried.

"Look me straight in the eye and say, 'I don't wanna do it with you, Maxwell.' and I'll leave." Maxwell told her.

Sandy turned to face him and pierced his eyes. "I...I...I... can't."

"I'll go slowly then." He turned her around and wrapped a band around them.

"What is this thing?"

"Don't worry about that." With that, Maxwell went in and out and back in again into Sandy's rear. He rubbed her stripes, making her coo with pleasure. There's nothing Sandy wanted more at this point, except that Maxwell was in the front door, but she didn't care. "That's my Sandy."

Furred hips met and slapped together and air that was trapped was released. Squeals egged on everything and two hams were higher than cloud nine. It was a perfect feeling. Sandy was finally getting laid to the ham she practically gave her inverted "Kama Sutra" book to. I knew you could resist me after that book. thought a happy Sandy. Her lead was lighter than helium as Maxwell rode her.

Ah, this feels good. thought Maxwell. I guess it always is like this when it's by the book.

This perfect moment however, quickly climaxed. Sandy was wracked with her orgasm, as was Maxwell. He fell forward onto Sandy's back, all while firing his load into his lover's rectum. There was no reason to say those three "taken for granted" words. Hot, it's really hot.... Sandy's thoughts on Maxwell's injection into her.

Hillary walked in with a man, who turned out to be Maxwell's owner. "Yup, that's my Maxwell.

"Okay, so he is yours." said Hillary. "Hey, what's that around them?"

"It looks like a band... with some writing on it."

"What's it say?"

"Maxwell + Sandy 4 evr."

"Awwwwwwww, that's cute."

"You don't mind watching him for a while, do you Hillary?"

"No, not at all."

"Thanks. Come by my store sometime, I'll give you a discount."

After she saw him out, Hillary looked into the cage. "I don't know how you got into Sandy's cage, but I'll leave you here. It'll make Sandy happy." said Hillary.

It's amazing what a little plum chile can do in a stew. sweet and with a spicy kick. Also, a lot of peeps wanted and enjoyed the manga page. I'll be looking for more mangas and making more stew. Ciao!