Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 91. Drowning ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I've been kind of occupied lately. Anyway, here's the next chapter.
 
Honestly, Gus wasn't the least bit surprised when Shawn waltzed into the Great Hall one afternoon, dripping with water, aquatic plants, and, according to one rather odd Ravenclaw, a nargle. Gus merely raised an eyebrow as his friend plopped down on the bench next to him and began eating with gusto. “What happened to you?” he inquired.
Shawn, having just taken a bite of chicken, made some strange sounds and small gestures. Hermione wrinkled her nose at his table manners while Ron furrowed his brow in confusion.
“You swam the mote?” Gus interpreted, not putting the crazy action past his friend. “Why?”
Ron, however, was not as used to Shawn's behavior and let out an incredulous, “You swam the mote?!”
Ignoring the redhead, Shawn took a bite of potatoes and made some more vague mumbles.
Gus snorted. “I highly doubt that you'll ever have to storm the castle, so you shouldn't worry about navigating the mote without drowning.” He turned back to his own food, determined to let the conversation end.
Ron was still gaping at the Spencer scion. “You swam the mote?!”
 
Virtual pineapple upside-down cake (not made in an EasyBake oven) goes to anyone who caught the "Once Upon A Mattress" reference.
 
Review!