Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 63. Do Not Disturb ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This actually happened to me, minus the shoe and the roommates.
 
Shawn, when he had discovered to location of his bed, had thought it would be exciting to be right next to the window. After all, the view was gorgeous; there was some sort of tree that had blossoms blooming a different color everyday. Happy little birds made their home in that tree, and they sang happy little tunes throughout the day. It almost made up for not having a CD player.
It wasn't until the first night when he realized the error in his logic. The happy little birds liked to start singing their happy little tunes before the crack of dawn; they always began at 4:45 on the dot. And they were loud little birds. Nothing he did could make them shut up. Once he threw a shoe at them, but they simply sang louder and Ron kept wondering what had happened to his shoe.
This time, Shawn stared at his pillow, contemplating whether or not to chuck it at the creatures. However, he decided he actually liked his pillow and instead buried his head underneath it. Maybe if he was really crafty, he could convince Gus to switch places with him.
 
Review!