Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 56. Danger Ahead ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My brother helped me with this chapter. Apparently, this is an actual method of fortune telling.
 
 
“Go Guster!” Shawn's yell permeated the bird-infested classroom as he cheered the chicken on.
Gus raised an eyebrow at his friend. “First of all, Shawn, this is not a race. Second of all, `Guster?'”
“Yes. Lieutenant Guster III. He's very competitive.”
Gus was about to retort when the creature pecked at one of the marked stones littering the floor. Harry picked up the rock. Consulting the textbook, he declared, “According to the lieutenant, I am in some sort of danger.” He took on an exasperated expression. “Again.”
Lieutenant Guster III squawked merrily before selecting another stone from the assortment. As Harry examined the mark he blinked. “A pineapple?”
“That's the last time I let Shawn draw on the stones,” Gus managed to grind out before Professor Trelawney swooped down on the group.
“Oh, you poor dear,” she stated dramatically, “You should beware of what you eat. You are in danger of poison!” A few gasps were heard from Lavender and Parvati.
Shawn rolled his eyes. “The only thing Harry's in danger of is delicious flavor.”
 
Is anyone interested in Lieutenant Guster III having additional screen time?