Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 83. Heal ( Chapter 49 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

There may be another chapter later today. Just because I'm so close to the halfway point.
 
Gus was hovering over him, steadily poking him in the cheek. `Strange,' Shawn thought, `that's something that I would do to him.' He blinked a few times before speaking out loud, “Gus?”
 
The black man obviously wasn't paying that much attention before his name was called because he jerked away, almost tipping over the chair he was sitting in. “Shawn! You're awake!”
 
The psychic leveled his friend with an expression that clearly read “Well, duh.”
 
“How are you feeling?” Gus continued.
 
“Strangely,” Shawn replied, sitting up in the bed, “Nothing hurts.”
 
“Yeah. That's because Madame Pomfrey fixed you up.”
 
As if sensing that she had been mentioned, the nurse came bustling out of the back room, carrying a vial of some sort of potion. “Please leave,” she told Gus, “Mr. Spencer needs his rest.” Gus shrugged, picked up a black marker laying nearby, and left after saying a quick goodbye. Shawn stared longingly after his friend until Madame Pomfrey shoved the potion into his hands. “Drink up.” She pause for a few moments before asking him, “Does Mr. Guster always draw mustaches on unconscious people?”
 
Shawn couldn't help but think that he may have had a bad influence on his friend.
 
Bad Gus! Bad!
 
Review.