Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 80. Words ( Chapter 58 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry for the delay. Real life has been hectic.
 
Harry wasn't sure how Shawn and Gus would react to their first quidditch game. In fact, he wasn't even sure he wanted to know. To make matters worse, Ron, Fred, and George were playing alongside him and Lee Jordan was commentating the match. That left only Hermione to watch over the duo. Gus, while normally manageable, could sometimes be brought so far into Shawn's plans that he was impossible to handle. It was because of this that, when Shawn and Gus stood up to lead the Griffindor cheers, Harry was incredibly worried.
 
“When I say `red,' you say `gold,'” Gus began, with all the exuberance of a pep captain and the aid of a Sonorus charm, “Red!”
 
“Gold!” three quarters of the student body shouted back at him with no such magical assistance.
 
“Red!”
 
“Gold!”
 
“When I say `go,'” he said with the same enthusiasm as before, “you say `fight.' Go!”
 
“Fight!
 
“Go!”
 
“Fight!”
 
“Red!”
 
“Gold!”
 
“Go!”
 
“Fight!”
 
Shawn, also aided by a Sonorus charm, joined him for the last line. “Griffindor is out of sight!” The psychic paused for a moment as the crowd cheered wildly. “The house colors didn't seem to fit in well. They didn't rhyme.”
 
Gus shrugged. “It works better in it's original form. `Green. White. Go. Fight.'”
 
“Whose colors are green and white?”
 
“Do you remember anything from middle school? So much for a photographic memory.”
 
“Usgay! Ixnay onay ethay otographicphay emorymay!” A smack followed. Then, “Ow! Gus!”
 
Up in the air, Harry decided he didn't care what they were talking about.
 
The real cheer is "Green. White. Go. Fight. Griffins are out of sight." Yes. My school mascot was the griffin.
 
Review!