Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 70. 67% ( Chapter 66 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I just realized that Shawn and Gus have never been to Transfiguration class before!
 
Gus ducked as Shawn's wand waved dangerously close to his head. "Watch it!" he barked, elbowing his friend in the side. "You could put my eye out with that thing."
 
Shawn continued twirling his wand haphazardly in the air. "I'm trying to get this wand movement right," he replied. By this time, both chicks on the table were inching their way toward safety.
 
The salesman snorted and grabbed his bird. A simple tap of his wand on the downy creature and it transformed into a turtle. He set the confused reptile down on the table before turning to his friend. "That's far too elaborate. All you need is a tap."
 
"Where's the fun in that?" Shawn replied with a roll of his eyes. He whirled his wand in intricate designs, twirled it through his fingers, and gave the remaining chick an anti-climactic poke. For a moment nothing happened. Then, before either pair of eyes could register what was happening, in its place stood a miniature velociraptor.
 
Everyone blinked for a moment. "Well," Shawn commented after a moment, "I got it sixty-seven percent right."
 
Now the dinosaur needs a name...