Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 4. Dark ( Chapter 69 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm trying to finish this. Really, I am. However, I feel like I'm running out of things to happen to them during their stay at Hogwarts. That's so not good
 
The first thing Gus noticed when he woke up was the complete and utter darkness surrounding him. The second was the glowing hands of his watch, informing him that it was currently three forty-two in the morning. With a groan, he turned over to try and fall back asleep.
 
It was then that he heard the muttered argument. One voice was clearly Shawn's. He appeared to be trying to coax someone into leaving the psychic's piles of half-used parchment strewn about the dorm floor. He claimed that it helped set the mood when he was working on particularly frustrating essays.
 
A high-pitched, squeaky voice replied that picking up the parchment was his job and that Shawn wasn't his master.
 
Confused, Gus quickly grabbed his wand from the nightstand, cast Lumos, and threw open the curtains around his bed. He was met with the sight of his best friend and a house elf playing tug-of-war with a stack of papers. As one, the fighting duo turned to face the salesman. Gus watched their blinking eyes in the dim light for a moment before deciding to just go back to bed. “Nox,” he murmured, and the room went dark once more.
 
Review.