Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 45. Illusion ( Chapter 87 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shawn just had to make a Harry Potter reference, didn't he?
 
There were certain people in the world who encouraged Shawn's madness. Unfortunately, Luna Lovegood was one of them. They had quite literally run into each other one day in a corridor, sending a copy of the Quibbler flying. As he had been getting to his feet, an article in the open magazine had caught Shawn's eye. In the next half hour, the psychic had not only determined that the Ravenclaw had a questionable grasp on reality, but that humoring her would be a great deal of fun.
 
A week later, students arriving in the Great Hall for breakfast found a great portion of the Ravenclaw table covered with a marzipan model of Azkaban. Sitting around the sculpted sweet, Shawn and Luna were busy recreating Stubby Boardman's famous escape, using bacon for the dementors and slices of toast for the wrinkle-horned snorkacks, not to be confused with their crumple-horned cousins. Most of the students stared at the duo in confusion. Gus merely reached for the coffee.
 
Reviews are most welcome.