Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ A kiss in the Dark ❯ A Kiss in the Dark ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A kiss in the Dark
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter.
Blaise/Harry
* * *
It was pat curfew, but Harry Potter was not tired. He was sitting on the stairs counting how many times they changed to get back to where they started, when he sat down. It was dark; the portraits were sleeping and no light shown anywhere.
Harry sighed as he rested his head on his knees. He knew he needed to find away to sleep but he couldn't. He always dreamed and he couldn't take dreamless sleep for fear of becoming addicted to it. No Harry was in a pickle.
He had been sitting in the same spot for about four hours when someone tripped over him. Harry groaned as a rather large and heavy body penned him down. The stairs digging into his back, “Get off,” Harry said. The form on him got up and helped him up, but didn't say anything.
“Hey you okay?” Harry asked. “You didn't get hurt? Damaged you lunges or something?”
Silence.
“Can you talk?” Harry was getting irritated.
The person leaned closer to Harry where the person's warm breath hit Harry's neck. Harry backed away cursing himself as he felt for his wand not finding it. “Damn I must of dropped it,” Harry muttered. “Um…you have your wand don't you? I need you to turn on the light.”
There was a whisper and a small light from the end of a wand came on. Harry looked around for his own wand and saw it a few passé away and grabbed it. He turned to see if he could see the person who fell on him but all he was able to see was that the person was a he before the light went out again.
“Thinks,” Harry said. “I found my wand.” He stuck his wand up his sleeve. “So what house are you in? you know you are being abnormally quiet so let me guess…Ravenclaw…no, okay Slytherin?”
“Hn.”
“So I'm right?” Harry said. “Slytherin hu? I love the color green.”
“Hm.”
Harry laughed, “I can't sleep so here I am wishing I didn't have nightmares and that I would have died with my parents.”
“No you don't,” the figure reached out drawing him to the figure and then his mouth was covered by a set of warm lips. The mouth soon drew away to allow Harry to breath for a few minutes before lips smashed back into his. This time when Harry gasped a tongue pushed its way into Harry's warm wet mouth. The figure stepped away with a sigh.
“I'll dream of you tonight and you can dream of me,” one more small kiss and the Slytherin started down the stairs.
“Wait why were you heading up stairs when you ran into me?” Harry called after him.
“I was meeting someone,” the Slytherin answered. “But you're a better kisser.”
Harry waited until the footsteps couldn't be heard and then headed back to the dormitory.
* * *
The next morning Harry woke up from a amazing dream of be held down and kissed by a pair of lips he couldn't see. Harry groaned, “Damn.” He wanted to know who kissed him last night.
He dressed himself and headed down stairs to the great hall. He had just entered the hall when the voice of Draco Malfoy cried out, “Where were you last night! I waited for hours!”
Harry looked to the Slytherin table to see Draco and the Italian boy Blaise something sanding by him looking annoyed. Harry couldn't help but smirk he had found his kisser. And with that thought he started towards the table.
“Blaise!” he called. just as the Slytherin turned around Harry threw all sane thoughts out the window and grabbed the Italian and smashed there lips together. He pulled away, “I dreamed of you last night.” He said. “How about you?”
“The Same.”
“Good.” Harry stepped away, “I'll see you again tonight.” And Harry turned and headed to his table. Leaving Blaise to handle the screaming blond.
FIN.