Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Chaos In The Form Of Women ❯ Snape's Trouble ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was almost lunch and neither Keiza or Trezlana had been able to locate Snape. They were sure he was hiding from them. The girls shared a want to annoy Snape with their father however the girls LOVED him to death. So later that afternoon they waltzed into his potions class and gave him their biggest bear hug.
“It's Snivvelous!” Keiza screamed jumping at him. Snape raised his eyebrows.
“Yo! Snapey where's all the good snacks.” Trezlana was opening and shutting drawers until she found Dunk-A-Roo's.
“You always did like the muggle snacks Snapey.” Keiza stuck her finger in the icing. Trezlana slapped it away.
“Girls this is a class that you are disrupting now get out.” Snape was getting angry.
“Make us! Sni-vi-LOUS!” Keiza smirked she wandered over to the cauldrons. “This is lame let's spice things up a bit!” She ran to the closet and began to pull out ingredients she dumped them into Malfoy's cauldron. It puffed purple smoke before exploding.
“GIRLS!” Snape shouted.
They ran for it out of the class room and out of sight.
“Shall we annoy Snape more?” Trezlana smirked.
“Meet me back here in…twenty minutes.” Keiza sprinted off.
 
 
THIRTY MINUTES LATER
 
“Your late.” Trezlana hissed as Keiza ran up with a basket of rose pettles.
“I said thirty minutes.” Keiza smiled sweetly
“You said twenty.”
“I think I said thirty.”
“No! You said twenty.”
“I think I said thirty.”
“I THINK YOU DIDN'T”
Keiza blinked twice. “I think I did….”
“Oh my…well what's you plan.” Trezlana huffed.
“When Snape walks out of that class we follow him with rose pettles chanting LALALA!” Keiza smiled.
“Okay.” Trezlana grabbed tons of pettles just as Snape walked out of class doing his same determined walk.
“Now.”
In sync the girls began to trace in front of Snape chanting “La La La.” Until he turned beat red as the everyone began to laugh.
“10 points from what ever houses you to are in.” Snape shouted.
“10 points from Snape.” Keiza wiggled her eyebrows.
“What!” Snape was getting angry.
“What!” Keiza mimicked.
“Stop!” Snape said.
“Stop!”
“DO AS I SAY!”
“DO AS I SAY!”
Everyone was laughing at Snape as two girls half his age were torturing him.
“Leave…NOW!” Snape shouted. They ran off snickering with laughter as Snape glared at them.
“Always the funniest for the Snape man.” Trezlana laughed as they stumbled into their dorm.
“Let's get ready for dinner.” Keiza pulled off her school uniform and put on a black tank top and dark navy sweatpants that said “Harry 4 Voldmort 0” Down the leg. Trezlana pulled on a black t-shirt with a skull on and a pair of dark jeans.
“Nice.” She eyed Keiza's pants.
“Isn't it though.” Keiza shook her bum.
 
They arrived at the great hall and went their separate ways. Trezlana sliding in next to Ron and looking about the table.
“Is their sushi?” She asked to no one inparticular.
“What?” Ron said.
“UH!” Trezlana whipped out her wand and performed a charm to get sushi onto her plate she smiled at Ron and began to eat.
“Where did you get sushi.” Hermione said angrily slamming her book shut.
“It's at the Ravenclaw table.” Trezlana lied.
“Thanks.” Hermione wandered away.
Trezlana performed the same spell on Hermione's plate, but also stole her book.
 
 
Across the great hall Keiza was having fun with Draco.
“Hi Dumbledore!” She said. Draco jumped and looked around. Keiza dumped his plate onto the floor.
“Where did he go?” Draco said angrily.
“Not a clue.” Keiza smiled evilly.
“Where did my food go?” Draco asked.
“What are you talking about your food is still on your plate.” Keiza giggled.
“No it's not!”
“I see it!” Blaise cut in. Keiza smiled at him.
Draco huffed at picked up his fork jabbing it at the air above his plate. Another day done and another thirty school rules broken just like that.