Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Chaos In The Form Of Women ❯ Hermione ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Keiza wiggled into her quittich uniform. It was twenty minutes before the first match against Slytherin. Trezlana wanted to murder Draco for saying her name like a complete idiot.
“If Draco thinks he can beat me. HA!” Trezlana snorted pulling on her wrist guard's. They strutted onto the pitch with the rest of their team and flying a lap around the pitch before meeting in the middle. Trezlana eyed Malfoy angrily before they shot off in search for the snitch. It was a whole minute before Keiza shouted at Trezlana.
“OVER THEIR!” She was pointing at the ground and sure enough their was a golden glisten on the ground. Trezlana shot off toward the dirt only to see Malfoy flying beside her. He pulled in front of her and kept cutting her off.
“Get out of the way Malfoy.” She shouted.
“Make me!” Malfoy replied.
“You asked for it.” Trezlana pushed off her broom and flew over his head only to realize she missed her broom. She was falling towards the ground Malfoy holding her broom.
“YOU SON OF A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!” Trezlana screamed just as Keiza caught her.
“Always here to help.” Keiza smiled. “Accio.”
Trezlana gripped her broom and launched toward she snitch punching Draco before continuing to catch the snitch. Draco caught up with her and grabbed her broom tail. Trezlana turned around and booted him in the face knocking him off his broom. There was a scream and Trezlana looked up to see Keiza get hit in the stomach with the bludger hit her in the stomach, but instead of falling off her broom she gripped around the bludger and began to fly about the pitch. Trezlana shot off after the bludger flying just below Keiza.
“JUMP!” She screamed.
“This is AWSOME!” Keiza struggled to sit on the bludger she snatched the quaffel and screamed as people attempted to steal, but were to scared the bludger would kill them.
“Keiza is sitting on the bludger!” Dumbledore shouted.
“WOOO! Your all just jealous.” Keiza shouted.
Trezlana was mean while nearing the snitch and had it grazing her finger tips. She looked behind her and saw Draco nearing fast. Trezlana jumped from her broom and grabbed the snitch as she fell maybe twenty feet before smashing off the ground on her back.
“SHE'S GOT THE SNITCH!” Some one shouted. “HAUNTED WINS!”
Keiza came into Trezlana's blurred view.
“Can you hear me?” She said slapping Trezlana's face.
“I'm fine. Just need some air.” Trezlana began to struggle to stand up and made it a good two steps before falling back down. Keiza laughed loudly. Soon Trezlana found her self sitting in the change room next to Keiza.
“That was amazing!” Keiza was giggling. Trezlana slowly pulled on her normal clothes and stumbled to the great hall before plopping next to Ron.
“That was amazing are you okay?” Ron said looking at Trezlana.
“No you I the fish cat….FOOD!” Trezlana stuttered.
“I'll take that as a no.” Harry smiled.
“Harry! I love you. You know why cause you are my-,” Keiza wrapped her hand around Trezlana mouth and pulled her out of the great hall.
“Are you brain damaged he can't know you guys are related!” Keiza slapped Trezlana.
“I KNEW IT!” Hermione screamed leaping around from behind the door.