Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Chaos In The Form Of Women ❯ Keep Quiet ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Keiza's heart stopped as Hermione leaped around the corner screaming something that seemed too muffled and distant she couldn't make it out. Hermione went to run back into the great hall, but found her self being strangled by Keiza and pulled into the dormitory and Trezlana followed.
“What happened?” Trezlana rubbed her head.
“I knew you were Harry's sister you guy's have so much in common it's so out there I don't know how Dumbledore doesn't know!” Hermione screamed when Keiza stopped smothering her.
“What makes you think Dumbledore doesn't know? What makes you think Snape doesn't know? Fuck women everyone knows!” Trezlana shouted.
Hermione went pale. “I can't believe it. Harry has to know he would be so happy.”
“I'll tell him later.” Trezlana went to walk away, but suddenly got very close to Hermione's face. “You will not tell him or anyone. That is my job.”
 
Once Hermione was gone Keiza collapsed on a chair and rubbed her eyes.
“I can't believe she knows. This is terrible.” She sighed. Trezlana didn't say anything.
“Maybe…I should tell him.”
“ARE YOU AN IDIOT!”
“Yes….,” This made Keiza laugh.
“Well tell him after you match with him tomorrow's tomorrow or he may go easy on you.” Keiza sighed. “Now let's go piss off Snape to lighten the mood.”
 
They arrived in his class with a bucket and water and a shampoo bottle. Snape was not pleased when they awarded him it was time to wash his hair. Keiza jumped on his back to he fell to his knees and Trezlana dumped water on his head. They squeezed half the bottle on his head and began to scrub. The whole class was roaring with laughter.
“That is enough!” Snape shouted.
“No it's really not we should finish then put more water on your head.” Keiza smiled and began to fill the bucket again.
SPLASH! Snape was sparkling clean. They began to blow dry his hair and were alarmed when it poofed into an afro.
“Wow Snape no wonder you kept your hair so greasy.” Trezlana giggled.
“You girls are the worst students I have ever met!” Snape cried.
“We are students?” Keiza was taken back.
“Let's take our seats.”
They zoomed to the front row pushing their desk so far up it pushed on Snape's knees.
“Anyway it is clear that we get…WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING!” Snape howled when Keiza began to sew a pink bunny into Snape's robe.
“Being the good student's I know you would love us to be.” Trezlana smiled.
“Imperio. Rap everything you say.” Keiza whispered.
“Yo! Yo! Yo! You can't be acting like this is class. Goofing around making me look like an ass. It's terrible that I have to deal with you. FOO!” Snape eyes were wide when he realized he had just rapped.
Trezlana bit her lip to muffle a giggle.
“Take t-take take this curse off me. Let me be.” Snape rapped again.
Keiza ran off leaving Snape to rap the rest of his lesson.
“What did you do?” Trezlana snickered.
“Imperios curse.” Keiza smiled as they ran down the grounds towards the lake when they say Draco. “More fun.”
Draco was showing off for a bunch or smitten Ravenclaw girls.
“Hello Draco.” Keiza smiled as she strutted over.
“Shove off Keiza.” Draco growled.
“My little cousin trying to act like he has balls when actually I know his balls didn't drop till he was almost four.” Keiza smirked.
The Ravenclaw girls giggled and Draco went beat red.
“Keiza! This is not the time.” Draco pointed his wand at Keiza.
“Do you still sleep with that stuffed unicorn.” Keiza was on a roll.
“DON'T TALK ABOUT UNI!” Draco shouted. The Ravenclaw girls were now laughing so hard. Draco seized Keiza by the arm dragging her towards the lake. Trezlana took action taking out her wand and shouting “EXPELLAMUS!” Draco was lifted off his feet and thrown into the river. He kneeled in his soaking wet robes.
“That's what I thought!” Keiza shouted angrily. Together they stomped toward the castle trying hard not to look back.