Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Destenties and Prophecies ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~This is my first fan fiction…so give me a break…I'm working on two fanifics, rewriting and then typing in order to put on the site. In the same time I'm working on my book which I wish to publish in two years, and then…school…so without further ado my first fanfic.~
 
 
 
Chapter 1 (Year 3)
 
Walking through a quiet hallway in Hogwarts was like going through the tunnels of an abandoned cave. Every step that was taken would echo from the walls. History went through here and so will the future. Some passages were narrow with no end, and others were there just to silently laugh at those who where alone and lost.
 
Harry sleepily walked towards the final turn before the painting which was the entrance of the Gryffindor common room. From behind him he heard the squeak of a loose tile be stepped on. Quickly, he turned around to see what caused it. He jumped back when he realized who it was. A girl with reddish-brown long hair stood blankly staring at him. Harry knew her name; however he never spoke with her much. She always seamed to be around whenever something regarding him went wrong.
 
“Ara, you scared me!” he yelped. “What's the matter?” He felt a comforting ease overwhelm him. A closeness that was indescribeable.
She looked at him with sad eyes which held many pained visions and secrets.
“I…um…just wanted to wish you good luck on the quidditch match tomorrow…” she stammered quietly. Her right hand squeezed her left wrist with pain. A bandage was always wrapped around it ever since Harry first saw her.
 
“Oh...auh…thanks….but,” Harry began however Ara surprisingly raised her voice a bit and cut in.
“Please Harry, after the match tomorrow; please meet me by the dark forest, behind Hagrid's house!” she squeezed her wrist in pain and panic. “It's very important!”
Harry didn't know what to say. He hardly knew her and she was asking him to go to the most forbidden area of all Hogwarts.
“Umm…why the Dark Forest, you know we could get expelled right?” stammered Harry.
“I know that, however there is no other place that I…” she paused as she swayed on her feet. Harry tried to help her but she refused. Ara leaned her body against the wall.
“Harry it's just very important”
 
Harry was always up for an adventure however, the way Ara was acting; it did seam like it was going to be any fun. He then thought about telling Ron and Hermione, who where his best friends. Though, ever since Mr.Weasley's warning about staying away from danger and to obey the rules, he was a bit cautious about doing anything dangerous. So far the school year was getting very boring. So he decided to give it a shot.
 
“Oh, alright.” Harry finally couldn't resist seeing Ara in such pain. “When?”
“Midnight.” She simply replied.
Harry jumped with surprise. “What!?! All of the students and teachers will be asleep by then!”
“I am terribly sorry, but there is no other way.” She sighed.
“Fine! I'll see you then.” And he left.
 
Ara exhaled sharply with both pain and relief. She slowly slid down the wall she was leaning on and closed her eyes, smiling a little. She felt warm, strong arms wrap around her shoulders. Her body didn't move, she knew who it was.
 
“I told you not to come.” She scolded looking up into the green eyes of her friend.
“I knew you wouldn't last tonight. If I hadn't come you'd still be here in the morning.” Smirked he.
 
Kuro was known for his good looks amongst the girls. His jet black hair was a bit long. His body was lean and strong. When ever he smiled he could make any girl's heart stop beating. He was just perfect. He was also known to always be around Ara, he never left her side. They've known each other before the first year at Hogwarts. Some would say they where lovers, others would say that he was Ara's boyfriend. He was a little bit of both. They were enormously in love with each other however; those words never escaped either of their mouths. There was never an enormous need to say it.
 
“You did the right thing.” He said in her ear, “If you held it in any longer you might it might have ended up pretty ugly if he were to find out the truth by accident.”
“I know, thank you for talking me into this. I would have never had the courage to speak to him if you hadn't.” she smiled weakly.
“Anytime.” He replied kissing the top of her head.
“I have a very bad feeling that something is going to happen tomorrow. We might be delayed.” She said gritting her teeth.
 
Kuro tightened his grip on her a bit, he knew she was telling the truth. It wasn't the first time she said it.
 
“You shouldn't have to go through so much pain.” Kuro sighed sadly.
“We must go.” Ara said changing the subject as she slowly tried to stand up. Kuro helped pull her up.
Kuro sighed defeated, “You're right. If we don't get back soon, the Fat Lady won't let us in. I don't want to have to destroy an old Hogwarts painting.”
 
Ara laughed a bit. She allowed Kuro to carry her into the dormitory and to the girls' door. He set her feet down to the floor with great caution incase she were to fall over. When he saw she was stable enough, before she could touch the doorknob he grabbed her shoulders and kissed her passionately. It was as if he knew what was about to happen the next day.
 
Ara smiled as he released her. “You are getting better and better every time.”
“Practice makes perfect,” he answered.
 
They heard giggling come from the slightly opened door. Ara turned bright red and spun around towards the door. She snapped her fingers and the door shut in the girls' face. Kuro laughed at Ara's small bit of annoyance. He was silenced by her lips. The kiss was quick but sweet.
 
With one last look she said, “Good night Kuro, good night,” and she walked into the room of still giggling girls, and then finally shut the door.
 
Kuro smiled at the closed door, and then turned around towards the boys dorm. His heart pounded fast as he felt the dread of a disaster about to happen in the next day's Quidditch match.