Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Gold v. Silver ❯ Gold v. Silver ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Random thing that came to mind. I think I just wrote it to appease the side of me that ships this pairing. Though I warn you, this fic is kinda crack filled and random. It is just a drabble. But I hope you enjoy none the less.

Disclaimer: Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling. Not me. Sorry!

*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`* `*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`
Title: Gold v. Silver

"Gold!" The women yelled in her boyfriend's face. "Its rich and bold. Strong. Determined and brave."

"Silver." The man replied in exasperation. "Silver is elegant; sophisticated. Gold is too flashy."

"Too what!?" The hot headed and proud women asked. "Well silver is uppity."

The man began to get mad now and glowered at his girlfriend. Silver was not 'uppity.' It represented his heritage and background. Silver was far better then gold. "Silver!"

"Gold!"

"Silver!!" He yelled again getting closer to her face and panting.

"Gold!" She also screamed, spraying a bit a spit on his face.

Both of them stood face to face, breathing heavily from anger and adrenaline. Their eyes were narrowed in similar fashion as their family moved around them, ignoring their pointless fight. But soon enough their senseless standing annoyed one person in particular.

"Ginny!" Hermions yelled as her friends continued to stare and not assist in helping decorate the house for the party. "Draco! Stop fighing over what color to make the streamers and just make them both. Who cares which color is better?"

"We do!" Both yelled turning to face Hermione who only shook her head at the pair. They were so stupid sometimes.

But what could you expect when you mixed the two people that never seemed to get along, two people with conflicting backgrounds, that just had to rebel against the mold and fall in love.

*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`* `*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`

Told you it was random and pretty pointless. Hope you enjoyed anyway and will review.

ttyl and Potter filled dreams for all,---animeluvr8