Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Descendant ❯ Demeter's Visit ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 12
Demeter's visit
 
When they got home, Portia was waiting for them; they didn't tell her that they wouldn't be home yesterday, Portia prepared dinner, right after dinner, James, Al and Lily went upstairs, while Ginny and Harry helped Portia with the dishes. After the dishes, they all went to bed. Ginny was quite silent, “What's the matter?” asked Harry “N-nothing I was just thinking about something” replied Ginny who was sort of sobbing quietly “Well what is it?”
 
There was a short pause
 
“Harry, will you promise me that whatever happens, will you still be there for us?” Ginny asked with tears slowly flowing down her cheeks “Of course that's a promise I'll never break” Harry replied with reassurance.
 
They stared at each other for sometime, their lips closing to each other, then their front door banged opened and they heard Portia shouting curses on the unexpected guests, Harry hurried to his children's rooms and woke them up, he hurriedly pushed them inside the room where Ginny is,
 
“Colloportus”, Harry said pointing his wand at the door, he then hurriedly went down the stairs, then he saw a group of hooded figures and a blood red eyed man pointing his wand to Portia “Move you useless elf!” he shouted at Portia, “You are the one who should move” Harry said, who appeared by the stairs pointing his wand to Demeter, he looked then at Portia, she understood what Harry means, there was a loud crack, the elf is gone, Harry was left alone to face them……
 
“STUPEFY!!!” yelled Demeter
 
“AVADA KEDAVRA!!” yelled Harry
 
Demeter was able to shun away from the green light, however Harry had caught the red light, he was unable to move, “You're lucky….I didn't used my specialty on you….” Demeter said as he move pass Harry's frozen body.
 
Harry however still tried to move, he then heard Ginny and his children screaming for him, then another set of figures appeared at the door, Harry was preparing for it, however it was just Ron and Hermione with their wands at ready
 
“Harry! What happened-oh sorry `Rennervate'!” Hermione said as she pointed her wand at him, Harry almost lost balance after Hermione unfroze him.
 
Ginny then screamed louder, Harry ran upstairs there he found Demeter and his Death eaters trying to hurt his children, Portia was now the one who was building up a shield to protect his children and Ginny who was hurt. “How dare you! Incarcerous!” shouted Harry while pointing his wand directly to Demeter, however he was able to turn away again “I'll come back” Demeter said with a maniacal laugh, there was another loud crack they then all disappeared.
 
 
Hello! Here is a spell 101 for those of you who don't know what the spells do:
 
Rennervate
 
Pronunciation: ree-NUR-vayt
 
Description: A spell which brings you back to life after you have been struck with "stupefy" the stunning charm. Also brings someone out of unconsciousness.
 
Incarcerous
 
Pronunciation: in-CAR-ser-us
 
Description: Ties someone or something up with ropes.