Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Scarred Phoenix ❯ Wow a Castle! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay so I deleted the first couple of chapters so now it is just the chapie where Michelle comes in so you guys don't have worry about rereading everything now just read and don't hurt my feelings…AGAIN…please this is my first Fic okay?
 
Don't own it don't want to for that matter….any matter at all….
 
Note: Remember that Hermy and Ronny are prefects and Fred and George have their little joke thing going on.
 
Harry Potter and the Scarred Phoenix
 
“Are you sure you have everything? Good. Oh I'm so proud of you Ron a Prefect!” cooed Mrs. Weasley as they stood on platform nine and three quarters in front of the Hogwarts express. The whistle rang and everyone started to board.
“Bye have a good term!” Mrs. Weasley waved
“Bye Mum” shouted Ginny from in front of the twins.
“Goodbye Mrs. Weasley” Hermione and Harry waved next to Ron.
The train gave a jerk and started to move.
“Come on let's get a compartment” Harry said heading down the isle.
“Ah Harry we have to go to the Prefects carriage” Hermione said awkwardly.
“Oh right then hurry back” Harry said with his back turned.
Hermione sounded like she was going to say something but stopped herself and her and Ron went the opposite direction.
“Shall we?” asked Ginny
“Yeah” Harry followed her down the isle.
Harry looked in each of the compartments as he passed by in one he saw some people he'd never seen before. There were six three boys and three girls, one boy was asleep he had light brown hair next to him was a girl with long brown hair and emerald green eyes besides her was a boy with black hair and very dark blue eyes across from him was a girl with very long black hair and light blue eyes she was talking with the green eyed girl and a blonde girl sitting next to her she had brown eyes along with the boy sitting next to her who also had blonde hair they were obviously related.
They went to the very last compartment where they found Neville Longbottom standing in the hall.
“Hi Harry, Ginny I can't find a seat” he said grinning
“What do you mean? This ones empty only Luna Lovegood is in here” she opened the door “Hi Luna”
“Hello” she said looking dazed and looking at each one in turn staying on Harry “You're Harry Potter” she said still dazed
“Yeah I know I am”
Neville chuckled.
“And I don't know who you are” she looked at him.
“I'm nobody” he said
“No you're not Luna this is Neville Longbottom”
“Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure” she said in a singsong voice.
Then she went and started to read a magazine upside down.
Ginny and Neville talked while Harry looked out the window.
Soon the trolley came by and Harry bought some food as Hermione and Ron came in.
“Uh I'm hungry” he grabbed a cauldron cake and stuffed it in his mouth.
Hermione looked at him in disgust and rolled her eyes.
“Well there are two prefects from each house a boy and girl”
“And guess who's Slytherin's?” asked Ron
“Malfoy” Harry said with disgust
“And that cow Pansy Parkinson” Hermione said viciously.
As she said this the door slide open and a figure hurried in closed the door and sat next to Harry.
Harry recognized her from the other carriage she sat back as someone looked in through the glass then turned away. The girl sighed and smiled to herself.
“Err…can we help…you?” asked Hermione
 
 
(Oh this would be a great place for a cliffy but I'm not that mean*smile*)
 
Michi-chan: What are you talking about yes you are and I still got your DVDs HEHEhehe.
 
Writer-kun: Hey Come Back Here!!!
 
 
“Oh sorry I didn't mean to barge in I was just hiding from Logan I elbowed him in the side I had to run for it, would it be ok if I stayed in here?” she smiled.
“Uh sure” said Harry confused.
“Ah I've been rude my name is Michelle Grrey nice to meet you.”
She held her hand out to Harry, but Ginny got there first.
“Michelle Grrey?! Thee Michelle Grrey?!” she said excitedly
“Well if there aren't any other Michelle Grrey's out there then I'd have to say yes.” She was grinning with amusement
“Cool, can I have you're autograph?” she said hopefully
Michelle laughed “Maybe latter”
Hermione was the first after Ginny to come out of surprise “Oh well we know you're name but we haven't introduced ourselves I'm Hermione Granger and this is Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, ah…and Luna Lovegood and Harry Potter” Michelle shook hands with each in turn.
“Harry Potter nice to meet you” she smiled at him then turned back to Luna “May I see your magazine?” Luna slowly handed it to her “Thanks”
She flipped through it and stopped at an article headlined:
 
Sirius-Black as he's painted?
Notorious Mass Murderer OR Innocent Singing Sensation?
 
She read through it quickly as Harry saw the headline. Once she was done she let out a laugh. “Oh yes I'm sure Sirius has a wonderful singing voice” she laughed again “What do you think?” she handed it to Harry. He read it and laughed too.
“Something good in there?” asked Ron
“Of course not The Quibbler's rubbish” said Hermione
“Excuse me My father is the editor” Luna said less dreamily
“I…oh…sorry…”
“I'll have it back now” she grabbed it out of Harry's hands. Just as the door opened Harry had expected this Draco Malfoy smirking in between his cronies Crabbe and Goyle.
“What?” he said aggressively
“Manners Potter or I'll have to put you in detention” he smirked and looked around and spotted Michelle “Well hello who are you?” he looked at Michelle his smirk replaced with a smile.
“Hello who are you? I am Michelle Grrey.” She stood.
“Ah the transfer student, am I right?”
“Possibly one of the transfer students” she said sweetly
“Oh may I ask why some one such as you is in the same room as the scum?”
“Why? Oh because I'm not about to lower my self to be in the presence of one as pathetic as yourself you sniveling piece of shit”
she smiled as she said this.
“Why you-” he started to pull out his wand
Michelle didn't even look like she cared. She held up her arm.
“Bye-bye now” just as Malfoy was about to say a curse she brought back her arm then pushed it at him and what looked like a ball of air shot out of her hand and hit him in the chest he flew back into the hall and Michelle closed the door.
She turned to see five astonished faces Luna was still reading her magazine.
“What?” Michelle shrugged.
 
Writer-kun: Okay now is good to go on alright?
 
Michi-chan: Blah Blah Blah its all she does
 
Writer-kun: Shut up or I'll have you encounter dementors who look like Freddy and Jason.
 
Michi-chan: Ooo Scary (sarcasm) *looks behind Writer-kun and sees Michael Jakson in pajamas* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
 
Writer-kun: ha ha ha its just a cardboard look-alike…….but it is creepy *backs away slowly*