Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Scarred Phoenix ❯ Amazing talents ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello. Are you ready for the next chapter in my amazing fan fiction?
 
Michi-chan: Amazing? You must be joking?
Writer-kun: You know I hope you realize you're dissing yourself just as much as me seeing as this is your fic.
Michi-chan: ……I hate you.
Writer-kun: I know.
 
I'm sorry it took me so long to update I've been really, really busy School's been hell. Blah. I'd like to thank the TWO people who reviewed: (did I not make that clear?)
 
Yamidiot
&
Maybe Tomorrow
Thanks much
 
Disclaimer: I own nothing concerning HP including the words I type that are in the book I'm just trying to make a point. Kay?
 
Harry Potter and the Scarred Phoenix
 
“What?” Michelle put more emphasis on the word.
Almost instantly she was bombarded with questions. She put her hands up to silence them “Quiet I can't understand you all, I `m not physic I can't read minds nor can I decipher your ramblings. One at a time please I think I'm getting a migraine.” She sat back down; Hermione was the first to start up again.
“How did you do that!? And where did you learn how?” She said the last part with a touch of hope in her voice like she wanted to learn how to do the same thing. Michelle must have known what she was thinking because she started laughing.
“I'm sorry Hermione but it takes years to learn just that simple attack so you better start practicing and to start with your first question I did it with magic you know the stuff we learn at the place we're headed to right now.” She smiled
Hermione gave her a look like `no kidding' then said “No I mean how exactly you did that?”
“Well it's an ancient type of magic that used to be used by the whole magical world but then it was lost don't ask me when I can't remember, but great witches and wizards in Japan never actually forgot it they thought that since the rest of the world forgot about it then it was their own fault so they kept it a secret but still taught it to those who were native to Japan then later to others who asked for higher teaching. I was one of the lucky ones.”
“Where does it come from? Like, you didn't have a wand.” Hermione said.
“I was just getting to that. Okay well you know that wands have magical cores, Right? Well it works sorta the same way only not with wands and you can't use it the same way there has to be a connection to what you're doing and what your using to do it with.” Everyone looked confused. “Uh…oh well what I used was this,” She held up her wrist a small silver chain it had a small design attached to it. “It's the Japanese kanji for wind my sensei gave it to me before I left.” She smiled thinking of past memories.
“Wow that's neat.” Said Ron. “Can you make food?” Everyone laughed
“No, sorry.” She looked out the window “I should probably go back I'll see you later.” She opened the door, waved then left.
“I like her; she's smart and Malfoy's afraid of her” said Ron cheerfully
“She's also a really good Quidditch player, won junior nationals last year” Ginny said excitedly.
“Really? Cool what position did she play?” asked Harry
“Seeker, at least for that match anyway, she plays other positions too.”
“We're almost there better get ready” Hermione said from the window.
Harry looked out the window and saw the distant lights of Hogwarts. He was glad to be going back. The school soon came into sight and the train gradually came to a stop.
“Come on let's go”
The train emptied and Harry listened for the familiar call for the first years. But it didn't come instead it was female.
“Where's Hagrid do you reck'en?” Harry asked Ron
Ron shrugged
They piled it to a carriage but something caught Harry's eye. There were black winged horses ready to pull the carriages.
Harry wondered what they were but had no time to ask anyone as they headed up the road and to the school. They walked to the big oak front doors and entered the stone castle once again.
 
Well that's all for right now I'm `Hogging' the computer.
Voice from behind “GET OFF THE COMPUTER!”
Writer-kun: I'm going I'm going can't a writer get the last word in?
Voice: NOW!
Writer-kun: I guess not
 
Well I hope to see your smiling faces again soon,
*blank stares*
Oy *sigh* I'll try to update as soon as I can so Sayonara.