Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Scarred Phoenix ❯ Michelle...Oy, Michelle ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello peeps long time no see.
 
Alright I have some things to get strait with ya'll, first of all:
 
AspenMaple; don't worry I'll get to Michelle's point of view soon, she'll have her say. and I know Harry's PoV is a snore but we live any way, and I'll be switching back and forth between the two and of others, make's the story confusing and interesting at the same time like: Malfoy must DIE! And Wow Malfoy's kinda cute and other such things and you know what since I'm such a nice person I'll start with Michelle's PoV but earlier in time than when I stopped for a relapse. So you're welcome and thanks for reviewing.
 
Next: LeviRoxs: Yes it is mostly strait out of the book but that's because I couldn't think of any thing from the beginning that I could really change and keep to the plot because I need to stick to it for a time before my touches to the story which will happen very soon. I'm gonna have real big changes in the middle and in the end so don't have a cow so just sit back and relax thanks for reviewing by-the-way.
 
Finally: Maybetomorrow Yes I do read my fics for revision, actually I have a rough draft that I write out all on paper before typing and I know I need to redo a lot of things mostly because I read it to fast so I will redo all of it after I'm done with it makes things easier ya know? Thanks for reviewing.
 
Miz-chan Miz-chan Miz-chan Oy *sigh*.
 
Disclaimer: Lets get this strait the whole concept of Harry Potter is a figment of my imagination AND I most likely read it in a book some where!! Okay? Good.
 
Harry Potter and the Scarred Phoenix.
 
Michelle waved at all of the people in the compartment and closed the door. She walked back to her compartment; and opened the door and smiled. “Hi”.
“Hi Michelle where were you?” asked the girl with blonde hair. Michelle sat down.
“Oh I went down to the other end of the train, oh and I met Harry Potter.” She said grinning.
“The Famous one?”
“No Lily the ordinary every day one,” Michelle said sarcastically.
Lily gave her a glare, Michelle smiled, the boy sitting, not the sleeping one, next to Michelle rolled his eyes no one saw him though.
“So Riho did I miss anything?” Michelle turned to the girl with long black hair.
“Nothing really, oh you missed the food trolley”.
“Oh poo and I was hungry.” She pouted.
“Heheh here I saved you this.” She handed her a cauldron cake and watched she scarf it down, and she rolled her eyes.
“Wow Thanks that was good but I'm still hungry,” she said looking out the window “Hey is that Hogywogy, Hogwarts?”
“How would we know? We've been to the place just as many times as you have.” Lily said throwing up her hands.
“Oh so that's a yes?”
“Ahhhhhhhh you are sooo annoying!” Lily exclaimed.
“Alas she has found the weakness of a world famous child prodigy oh the horror! What shall my blatant disregard for the English language and the annoying sounds we call speech do to my social standings in the acting and musical fields of the world? What ever shall I do?!” She said with the back of her hand to her forehead.
“Get Fired. Now shut up.” She said, one of her eyebrows was twitching.
Michelle and Riho laughed.
“Lily…oh um never mind,” The boy next to Lily muttered.
“What is it Demetri?” She looked over at him. Michelle looked at the two and smiled at the siblings.
He shook his head as the train started to slow. Michelle turned to the boy sleeping next to her, “Hey Logan we're here and I'm not lying this time…Logan” She started to poke him. She sighed and elbowed him in the side again. He jumped.
“Whaa…? Where…Have we…?” his hair was in his eyes so it didn't help for increasing his visibility.
“Oh come on, you're still half asleep! Wake Up!” she elbowed him in the stomach this time.
“WHAA! Okay I'm awake I'm awake you didn't have to hit me so hard.” He rubbed his side.
“Yes I did otherwise you wouldn't have moved and you'd be asleep still.” Michelle said as she took her luggage from the rack “Oops…Oh thank you.” Michelle had almost dropped one of her bags but the boy who had been sitting next to her, the silent one, had caught it and handed it to her.
“No problem.”
Michelle smiled to herself and followed him out of the compartment.
 
“Firs' years this way, firs' years!”, Called the big guy with the beard. (Hagrid duh)
“Hey Riho are we considered first years even though we're going into higher grades?” asked Michelle standing with the other five transfer students.
“I'd think so; well let's just follow them anyway.” They started after the little people.
“But what if we make ourselves look like fools?”
“Michelle you're the only one who will look like a fool because you're the one who considered it in the first place,” Said Lily as they began going in to little boats.
“Ah Lily Why don't you take some of your own advice and Shut Up,” Michelle growled.
Lily and Michelle argued all the way to the castle and didn't stop until some of the first years looked at them funny, and when McGonagall came out and gave them a glare did the two actually stop.
“Welcome…”
 
Michelle's thoughts at the time: (I'll be doing a lot of these only for Michelle tho.)
Wow I wonder how old this castle is. It's pretty big. Oh A KITTY!!!
 
The oak doors to the dinning hall opened and McGonagall led in the students. When Michelle passed The Gryffindor table she waved, and when she passed the Slytherin table Malfoy flinched, she snickered.
“Welcome First Years and New years let us start with the sorting and our new students will be sorted the same way as you all. But lets start with the first years.” Said Dumbledore at the front of the hall.
 
Michi-Chan's Thoughts
Someone with an A name…
Someone with a B name…
Hey That Is AN AWESOM CEILING!!! So cool…I want it! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Cool ceiling cool ceiling La la la lalalaa.
 
“And now our new older students, we have six new students one will be going into his forth year three will be fifth years and two will be sixth years.” Dumbledore said.
 
“Demetri Summers” He walked up and the hat shouted “Hufflepuff!” he sat at the cheering table.
“Lily Summers.” The hat thought for a second then “Slytherin!” She skipped to the table of cheering students. She sat down next to Draco Malfoy. (Hmm intriguing)
“Riho Sato, did I say that Right?” Riho nodded and laughed as she put on the hat.
It shouted “Ravenclaw” and she sat at the table.
“Michelle Grrey.” Michelle went up and put on the hat it took a while and it looked like she was having a conversation with it when an outburst of “WHAT?! Why you. Does any one have a pair of scissors?!” It said something else the she said `Fine' and it shouted “Gryffindor!” (Ooo Surprising) she sat next to Hermione Muttering to herself.
“Logan Smith.” Logan slouched up, yawned and the hat shouted “Slytherin!”
He sat and went to sleep on the table.
“OMG He is a moron.” Michelle said rolling her eyes. “Logan get a life You weirdo!” a lot of the people laughed.
“Haru Misato, Right? OK.” The Boy with black hair went up and the hat took a very long time deciding when: “Gryffindor!” He walked to the Gryffindor table and sat across from Michelle Who smiled at him he looked away. Dumbledore stood.
“I have not but one word to say and it is: enjoy” He sat and the food appeared and everyone began to eat. Michelle started stuffing her face as soon as the food was there and she was done before most had finished chewing their first bite.
“Wow that's good stuff,” she leaned back; Hermione looked at her shaking her head.
“Um…Michelle?” A third year Ravenclaw girl was behind her with a quill and a picture.
“Yes?”
“Could you…?”
Michelle held out her hand the girl handed the picture and quill to her. Michelle looked at the picture; it was of her and another person, He had short brown hair and the same emerald green eyes as Michelle and her Father, She smiled as she recognized her brother. They were sitting on a blanket having a picnic of pizza and soda. Michelle was stuffing her face while her brother sat back and yawned, in a matter of seconds Michelle leaped and landed on top of him she then put up a peace sign to the camera. Michelle signed the picture and handed it back to the girl. She squeaked thanks and ran back to her table to show her friends.
“Hey Michelle can I have an autograph now?” Ginny sat a little ways down the table.
“Why so you can sell it on EBay?” Michelle grinned.
“What's EBay?” More than one person asked.
“Oh a…never mind It's a muggle thing. No worries. Give me a piece of parchment.” Michelle sighed.
“Yeah!” Ginny handed her a feather and a scrap of parchment.
“I've done this so many times I can do it with my eyes closed! Literally!” She handed Ginny back the piece of parchment.
“That's creepy.” Ginny said putting it in her pocket.
“I'm glad no one has really asked me for an autograph.” Harry said with a shiver.
“Oh Mr. Potter can I have an autograph please?” one of the Weasley twins held a piece of parchment towards Harry.
“Shut Up Fred!” Harry threw a roll at him, the twins laughed.
“So Michelle Where are you from?” Lavender asked from across the table.
“Oh you know the Land of Purple Mountains and waving grain home of the brave, you know the song, but the mountains aren't purple they're blue, pretty though.”
“Oh I see,” she turned back to Parvati.
“Hermione could you tell me who each of those persons is?” Michelle pointed at the table.
“Sure. That's Professor Dumbledore the Headmaster, That's Professor McGonagall she teaches Transfiguration and She's our Head of House, That's Professor Snape He teaches potions and he's Slytherins' Head of House and that…I have no idea who that is.” She was looking at a woman who looked like a frog. (Can you say CREEPY?) She sat next to Dumbledore. She was short compared to him very short' he had to lean over to talk to her.
“You think that might be our new DADA teacher?” asked Ron who now had a mouth free from food.
“Looks like it. I hope she's not a lunatic.” Harry said looking at her.
“Why do you say that?” Michelle asked.
“Well it seems that every year here we get a new DADA teacher because-” Hermione was interrupted by Ron.
“It seems? We DO get a new teacher here either because they're here to kill Harry or they're great and they have a curse or they just want to kill Harry.”
“Uh-huh,” Michelle nodded, “I guess I don't know what's worse trying to get killed by teachers or getting hunted down by lunatics who want a strand of your hair so they can make a clone of you because they're such big Fans!” Michelle was suffocating a napkin in her right hand and her eyebrow was twitching.
“Has this happened to you?” Asked George grinning.
“What gave you that impression?” Michelle said her eyebrow still twitching.
It made any one within earshot laugh. But they all quieted down When Dumbledore stood.
“Welcome to another year of learning and of teaching…”
 
Michelle's thoughts:
Wow these people talk a lot but boy do they have good food mmm mm yummyness.
What's up with Haru he hasn't said anything He looks familiar he reminds me of some one I wish I could remember who.
 
“I'm sure many of you have noticed Professor Umbridge she will be your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher she is certified by the ministry to teach in what way they find most efficient. Welcome professor. And Mr. Filch has wanted me to remind-”
He was interrupted by an *ahem* everyone looked around to find the source and noticed that Professor Umbridge was now standing getting ready to speak.
“Do teachers usually give welcoming speeches?” Michelle asked as the woman spoke.
“No and no one has ever interrupted Dumbledore before.” Harry said.
“Well then I think that she might be here for more than teaching what do you think Hermione?” Michelle turned to her, she was listening intently.
“Hmm? Oh uh yes I think she's here to spy on Dumbledore. She just said that the ministry is involved not directly but it was there. So we're doomed.”
“Aw and here I was hoping to have a peaceful school year.” Michelle said sarcastically.
“Well I think you came to the wrong school for that.” Hermione said sighing.
“Why do you create havoc every year?” Michelle grinned.
“No”
“YES” Harry and Ron.
Hermione glared at them Michelle laughed.
“Thank you, well I see some droopy faces so off to bed all of you and sleep well.” Dumbledore raised his hands and the doors opened and everyone started to exit the hall.
“So Hermione where do we go to sleep I myself am frightfully tiered and I need some resting,” She faked a yawn. Hermione grinned.
“Come on- Oh the first years! Ron oh never mind I'm sure you'd be a lot of help anyway.” She rolled her eyes.
“I'll help as long as you lead.” Michelle smiled.
“Okay thanks,” she smiled back.
“All Gryffindor first years over here or you have the choice of sleeping on the floor in here, come on!” she shouted and all of the Gryffindor first years rushed over.
“It's not very accurate but it gets the job done,” Hermione said as they started to exit the hall with everyone else.
“Hey that's my philosophy `If it gets the job done keep with it even if its not the right thing to do'.” Michelle said smiling.
“Of course…*cough*…” Hermione said skeptically.
Michelle laughed.
As they moved through the castle Hermione in lead she pointed things out such as classrooms, places not to go, quick short cuts, and things like that.
They came to the Fat lady's portrait and she said “Password?”
“Ursa minor.” Hermione said with an air of command.
The portrait swung open and everyone entered.
“Okay this is the Gryffindor common room girls' dorms are on the right and boys yours are on the left. If you have any questions just ask me or the red headed boy not one of the doubles they'll just give you a reason to skip class…you know It'd be better if you just ask me he'd be no help either.” some of the first years laughed “Alright off to bed all of you, you need to be well rested for tomorrow, Good night.” Hermione smiled.
“Nice, now let's hit the sack ourselves…oh…a boys I think she said `boys left Girls right' am I right?” Michelle said to some boys who were starting to head up the girls staircase. The boys blushed and ran up the left staircase, some girls giggled.
Michelle followed Hermione upstairs she waved good night to Harry, Ron and Haru who were still in the common room. They shortly went up to bed.
Boys' Dorm:
Snore snore snore….
 
Girls' Dorm:
“So Michelle what's it like being a superstar?” Asked Lavender one of the other girls Hermione and Michelle shared the dorm with, along with Parvati.
“Superstar? Is that what they call it now?” Michelle said grinning.
“Well I'd think you were, you sing and you play instruments and you're a good Quidditch player and you're in the muggle moving pictures…that's a lot, and you're so young too.”
“You mean Movies?”
“Yeah those!”
“And I'm not exactly `young' I'm only a year younger than you.”
“What?!” Hermione exclaimed from her bed.
“You okay Hermione?”
“Are you saying that you're only fourteen and you're ready for OWLs?”
“Actually I'm ready for NEWTs I just have to redo OWLs because the ones I did before got burnt.”
“WHAT!? You've already taken you're OWLs?!”
“A…Yes it helps to be home schooled for most of your life…is something wrong Hermione? You look frazzled?” Michelle looked at her Hermione was holding a quill in her fist and one of her eyes was twitching.
“Yes I'm Fine.” She said through clenched teeth. “Now I think we all should be in bed…Now!” At that each girl leaped up off the floor and in to their beds saying hasty `goodnights'.
“Well this is going to be a fascinating school year.” Michelle thought rolling over and falling to sleep.
 
Well what do ya think? It is different No? I'd think it was it took me a while to write it soo you've read now is the time to REVIEW! And please be nice my feelings have been hurt already. Which reminds me:
 
BaDgRaMmEr: Thanx so much for you review it really made me feel good I'm so glad you considered my feelings when you wrote thanx a lot really.
 
See you guys later I'm not gonna be near a computer for a while so I'll see ya in a couple of weeks. Bye Bye.