Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Love Me, For Me ❯ 1/? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Love Me, For Me
Disclaimer: I do not own HP, J.K does and I do not make any profit out of this.
Summary: Severus Snape wants Harry to love him for who he is and trying to find a way to sleep with a broken heart.
***
Severus Snape looked over the other side of the bed and sighed. Blond hair fanned out sensuously over the white pillows with pale arms tossed over Severus’ waist. He was being spooned and he couldn’t even crane his neck enough to escape the tight grasp Lucius had on him.
Severus finally managed to get out of the tight hold without waking Lucius and snuck back into his room. When he closed his door, he slid down the floor against the door and sighed heavily. He grasped his hair tightly and closed his eyes and squeezed. what the hell am I doing?
He eventually got and made his way to his bedroom and unceremoniously flopped on his bed in exhaustion. He craned his head to the side and grasped a framed picture and suddenly there it against the wall in frustration, anger and hurt.
With tears seeping silently out of his eyes, he bent down on the floor and took the picture in his hands and peered at it in jealousy.
The occupants of the photos looked back at him with smiles on their faces. Severus traced the black haired mans’ cheek with a pale finger while covering up the man beside the black haired man. Severus put the picture near his heart.
Harry
A lone tear tracked its way down his cheek and he covered his mouth with his hand. He suddenly ripped the photo in two and few other pieces.
It made him feel decidedly better and worse at the same time.
He crawled over to his bed and heaped himself on it and cried at his loss and pain, eventually falling asleep.
***
Note: I was gonna make this a one-shot but decided to make it at least two chapters, maybe four. Who knows? Depends on the reviews too. Remember: I eat ‘em for breakfast and lunch…and dinner XD.