Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Love of His Quill ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Of His Quill
Chapter Five: Epilogue
By Kitsune Yarisha
 
 
Savior Of T.W.W
 
-…A five-year-old story is not one you usually follow up on, but this one was special.
At the age of seventeen, Harry James Potter defeated the Dark Lord alongside his partner Draco Lucius Malfoy and several friends. The two heroes of the Darkest Age in the wizarding world married, succeeding in dismembering the only wizarding law against homosexual marriage. The law was never brought back up for debate. Sadly, Mr. Potter could not stop the death of his Hogwarts Headmaster during the war. However, he did succeed in changing the alliance of several Junior Death Eaters in his seventh year classes…-
 
K. Y. Moore
 
Harry giggled. “Look, Drake, they wrote another article on me,” he exclaimed, holding up the paper.
 
Draco peered back into the room, holding a wine glass, an elegant eyebrow raised. “Aren't we a spoiled media icon?”
 
“Well, of course I am! I saved the whole damn bloody world,” Harry snorted back as he stood up.
 
Draco leaned against the doorframe with a frown. With evident sarcasm, he replied, “And here I thought I was suppose to be the egomaniac.”
 
“Aw, boo hoo, love.” Harry threw the Daily Prophet in the memoir drawer happily, before double taking. “Draco?”
 
“Hm?”
 
“What's this?” Harry asked as he pulled out a stuffed red folder.
 
Draco's face reddened considerably. He forced himself to breath evenly as he commanded, “Put it back, Harry.”
 
“Why, Draco? What's in it?” A sly look crossed the dark haired man's face as he flipped the red folder open.
 
“Harry! Don't—!”
 
The phone rang and Harry immediately picked it up. “Malfoy Manor. Harry speaking.”
 
“Hello, Potter!”
 
Harry grinned. “Blaise! How are you doing these days, mate?”
 
“Pretty well. And you?” Blaise cheerfully asked back. His voice had developed into a beautifully baritone since they had last talked.
 
“Quite well. I just found some old school stuff belonging to Drake in the memoir drawer.”
 
“Oh, did you? Damn me, I must have misplaced it on my last visit. Which one is it?”
 
Harry smiled again; his eyes glinted knowingly. “Oh, just the red one, Blaise.”
 
“Ah, Love of His Quill,” Blaise breathed into the phone. “Young love is so beautiful. Well then, I'll leave you to torment Draco. I'll call back tomorrow.”
 
“Okay then. Bye bye, Blaisy-poo!” Harry hung up the phone and grinned at Draco as he held up the first paper in the folder.
 
“HARRY JAMES POTTER-MALFOY! Didn't I tell you to put away that folder?” Draco shouted, blushing so hard that he clashed with his pale blonde hair.
 
Harry replied with an innocent, “Maybe.”
 
The taller blonde male dropped onto the couch, defeated. “Wanker,” he muttered half-heartedly.
 
“Draco, read this one to me, please,” Harry asked.
 
Draco looked. “Accio poem,” he muttered as the paper flew up and into his hand. He scanned it and colored again. “Not this one,” Draco whined at his lover.
 
“Yes, that one. There's a snog session in it for you. Please, for me?” Harry asked sweetly, biting his lower lip, making Draco scowl and stare at the page for a moment.
 
Draco muttered a “fine”. He shifted on the couch and cleared his throat.
 
Send me a love letter
Blow me a kiss,
Set my fragile heart a flutter
With the words that you hiss,
Set my body a fire
With each caress that you give,
And though the consequences are dire
Know that for you is what I live.”
 
 
Owari.
 
Final Chapter Q and A:
 
What was with the article?
I had no idea how in the bloody world I was going to start this chapter. Um, the article wrote itself.
 
What does T.W.W. stand for?
Okay, this was a ridiculous thing I wanted to do. It stands for The Whole/Wizarding World.
 
Who was the journalist K.Y. Moore?
Now that one was something that I did spur of the moment. It's my pen name initial and my real life last name.
 
What was with Harry's personality?
For some reason I wanted him to seem spoiled and arrogant for once. Living with Draco Malfoy had to do something to him…right?
 
Why the nickname Drake?
Drake! I love that nickname for Draco. It's exactly the same length as his name and Blaise used it to tease him in some of the earlier chapters. Harry gets away with using it.
 
What was the red folder for?
Chapter one introduced the instrument of chaos. The RED FOLDER! It's the folder Blaise found in Draco's room. The one with all the stuff in it.
 
Why were they at the Malfoy Manor? Why not Potter Manor?
I was so indecisive about whose manor or if it was going to be a manor. It ended up at Draco's inherited home because I flipped a coin. (I got tails.)
 
Why did Blaise answer to Harry's red folder line like he did? Why was he called Blaisy-poo?
Okay, let's see. When Blaise gave Harry Draco's poems he wrote the poem “Love of His Quill” and Harry mentions it in the last chapter. I wanted a cute nickname for Blaise.
 
Why did you choose this dialogue for the last chapter?
Um, that's difficult to answer. The draft I wrote out for this chapter was really rough and sounded far too fluffy. I discarded half of it and went for spur of the moment writing.
 
Why did you end the entire story with that one poem?
The entire story started because I wrote that poem. The first two lines I found on a beautiful icon and I thought they were brilliant so I started writing. It sparked this whole idea and the thousand of poems that followed.
 
Any secret hints you put in the story?
I won't tell you the big one. It was sort of obvious, but I want all my readers to look real close at the chapter titles and the last poem.
 
Any closing words?
Yes, in fact. Can someone write me a master/slave Harry and Draco slash story set in Egypt? Please? Oh and “I LOVE SLASH!”
 
Author's Notes:
 
I held off on the notes until this, the final chapter. My goodness, I have never had so many reviews so quickly to continue a story such as this. Do NOT thank me for continuing this. Thank Scarlet and S.W., and if you don't know whom those wonderful people are well than look at my first two reviews. They ARE the people who single-handedly made me continue this fiction. I had everything planned out to where everything was going to be up to the reader. That first chapter was going to be it, but those two made me continue. And guess what? I damn sure glad I did. Thank you everyone for your wonderful support and hold on for Melody of Oblivion.