Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mary sue story ❯ Jess&Serene ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer; I do not own HP JK Rowling does (if I did I'd own Draco and Harry my BFF would be happy)
 
Chapter one- Jess &serene
“Jess, stop bouncing your gonna make me look like a idiot” said serene grabbing her white blonde friends arm.
 
Jess looked at her and smiled “I'm bouncy! What house are you in, I never asked”
“Gryffindor” Said serene who sighed when Harry walked past.
“Ooohh, someone's got a crush” quipped Jess, Serene glared and said “and you don't?”
 
“Nope I d-don't” said jess in a studder when Draco Malfoy walked past.
 
“Right, fine go back to your table” said Serene with a shooing motion with her hands.
Jess tried to avoid contact as she neared Draco Malfoy.
 
When Jess sat down she picked at her food and gulped when she saw Draco sit down next to her.
When she reached for a cupcake his hand landed on top of hers and she froze then moved it and said “y-you can h-have it, I don't mind.”
 
Draco picked it up and slowly ate it.
 
When it was over Jess quickly walked back to the common room and didn't pay attention and ran into a tall boy with white blonde hair.
“Hey! Watch where you're going!” he said turning around, jess muttered a sorry and was about to continue when he grabbed her upper arm and said “who are you?”
 
She turned around and said “Jess Moore”
He held out his hand and said “Draco Malfoy” she shook his hand and continued walking.
 
When she got into the common room she sat down and stared at the floor.
After awhile jess stood up and went up to the girls' dorm and went to sleep.
 
When she woke up it was almost dawn so she pulled on her skirt and a dress shirt and went down to the common room to find her shoes.
 
She padded down the stairs and into the common room where she saw Draco sitting.
She walked around and saw her shoes next to his left foot.
 
Jess bent down and picked them up and sat next to Draco and pulled on her shoes and tied them and sat back.
 
Jess slowly started to comb her white blonde hair when she noticed Draco messing with his tie.
 
“Need some help?”
“Uh yeah I guess” said Draco.
Jess positioned herself so she was sitting on her knees and Draco slightly turned towards her and she fixed his tie.
 
“The trick is to, this is what I do I just un-adjust it when I take it off so I don't have to worry about it, there all done” jess turned back to her original sitting position and messed with her shoes again.
“You want some help so those stay tied?” said Draco watching her.
 
“Yeah sure” Draco pulled her legs so they were on the couch and he fixed her shoes, he occasionally would look up at her and smirk.
 
When he was done he let go of her legs and tied his shoes and stood up.
 
“We better go, Snape hates, hate, hates lates” Jess nodded and stood up and grabbed her robes and books and her wand and headed out the door.
 
When she entered she saw Serene and Harry sitting in front of where they were going to sit.
 
“Oh this is perfect” said Draco reaching for his wand, Jess put her elegant hand on top of his and shook her head no.
 
When they sat down serene started talking so Jess took out her want and pointed inside of Harry's shirt, and said “Scorpius”
 
All of a sudden Harry stood up and a scorpion popped out of his shirt and disparated.
Draco was holding back laughter as Harry sat down then professor Snape said “Miss Moore”
“Yes professor?” said Jess
“Your. Stupidity…as-astounds me” said Snape trying not to laugh his head off.
“Thank you professor”
 
Serene glared at Jess and Jess whispered “it was a fake scorpion, jelly in fact.” Serene rolled her eyes and turned around.
 
On the way to the Great hall to do her homework she saw Serene waiting for her.
 
When they sat down Serene said “Christmas Holiday is in two days, you already got Harry to come, you need one more bloke” Jess scratched her brow and said “where's Draco?”
“He's on his way, why?”
“I'll ask him”
“No”
“Yes”
“NO”
“Draco”
 
“Yeah, you wanted to talk to me?”
 
“Holiday is coming up and I was wondering if you wanted to stay at my mansion?”
“I got a better idea, you, serene, and Harry stay at my mansion?”
“Good idea”
 
Draco smirked and sat down and took out his essay for potions.