Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Power of the Mage: Blast to the Past ❯ Malicious Intentions ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey people. I don't have much to say. So here's the next chapter.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. I do own Irrisa though so back off, get your own character.
 
Power of the Mage: Blast to the Past
 
Malicious Intentions
 
Sun filtered through the curtains of the window preparing to wake the occupant of the room. The only thing was that the occupant was already up. Lily Potter was moving around the room packing up anything and everything to do with her daughter, Irrisa. Lily was going to send her daughter somewhere safe. She closed the bag and had one last look at the room to make sure she had everything.
 
“Clothes.”
 
“Check.”
 
“Books.”
 
“Check.”
 
“Toys.”
 
“Check.”
 
“Irrisa…”
 
Lily looked over into the crib and saw Irrisa was sleeping.
 
“Check.”
 
She moved the bag over by the door, took one last look at the crib and her daughter, and went down stairs.
 
Meanwhile…
 
“God damn it! Why is there always a shit load of paperwork!”
 
“James, watch your language.”
 
“Why should I, Moony?”
 
Sirius Black sighed. “Because, Prongs, you have a daughter now and you need to watch your mouth around her.”
“What child? I have no child, Padfoot.”
 
Sirius's eyebrows rose above his hairline as Remus frowned.
 
“What do you mean James, you have a daughter.” Remus said slowly and calculated.
 
James, disregarding the change of formality, yelled “ I HAVE NO CHILD!”
 
“JAMES HAROLD POTTER!”
 
James and Remus turned to see Sirius standing with a look of seriousness hardly ever seen on his face.
 
“You are being a prat! So what if your first-born is a girl? she is your daughter and it is your responsibility to be a father to her!”
 
“How dare you accuse me of not doing my responsibility! It won't matter anyway, she'll be gone soon enough.”
 
Remus became scared. “James, you aren't suggesting what I think you are.”
 
“Yes I am, Moony. By tomorrow, I will have no daughter. She will be dead.”
 
Remus became determined. “ I won't let you. And you will call me Remus until you prove to me that you deserve to be my friend. Now excuse me, I have to go warn Lily.” Remus turned around and started to walk out of the room. He never made it to the door.
 
“Stupefy!”
 
Remus fell to the floor, stunned.
 
“James! What are yo-“
 
“Petrificus Totalus!”
 
Sirius fell to the floor, unable to move.
 
James walked over and looked down at Remus. “I won't have you interfering. Now excuse me, I have a previous engagement to attend to.”
 
James left the room, leaving the two furious aurors on the floor to try and find a way out of this mess and warn Lily.
 
 
“There.”
 
Lily lowered her quill and read over the letter once more to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. When she was sure that she hadn't, she placed the letter inside the envelope. The letter was for whoever found Irrisa and for Irrisa herself when she was older and able to understand the situation. She placed the envelope on the table next to the bag of supplies so that when it was time, it would be easily attainable. She looked up at the clock to see that it was only 200:pm. James wouldn't be home until 6:oopm so she had time before she had to say goodbye and send Irrisa away.
 
CRASH. Lily's head whipped around and she became scared. Who was here? She crept out of the room quietly and looked down the stairs. Her eyes widened when she saw James standing in the doorway looking furious. His head went from left to right looking for something. Lily realized that he was looking for her and Irrisa.
 
She quickly ducked back into the room, grabbed the bag and letter then quickly and quietly ran over to Irrisa's room. She grabbed Irrisa out of the crib. Irrisa was unnaturally quiet like she knew that something was wrong.
 
“And what, pray tell, are you doing dear wife of mine.”
 
Lily froze and turned around to see her husband in the doorway.
 
“You don't think you were going to hide her from me, were you?” James asked.
 
“Yes James, I was. Now move, I don't want to hurt you.”
 
“That should be my line. Now you see, I came here to get rid of her and I plan to go through with it!” James lunged at Lily and tried to grab Irrisa. Lily quickly took out her wand.
 
“Expelliarmus!”
 
James went flying back into the wall. Lily took that moment to run past him and out the door. James quickly got up and chased after them. Lily ran down the stairs and into the living room.
 
Lily stopped in the middle of the room just as James entered. “There, you see. It's pointless to run. I'm happy to see you understand that.”
 
“James…”
 
“Come on, Lily. Give me the baby. You see how this…thing…has come between us. If we get rid of it everything can go back to normal.” James pleaded.
 
“You want me to give up my baby so that it can die? No Jamaes. Nothing can return to normal. I have seen what you can be and it scares me. I'm sorry James. I can't stand who you've become.” Lily's voice cracked with emotion.
 
“You don't know what you're talking about. Lily, give me the baby and I promise everything will be al-“
 
“NO!”
 
“Lily!”
 
Lily began to chant. “Powers that be, lend me the strength to protect my daughter!”
 
Lily started to glow a pale blue. Suddenly the wind picked up and centered around Lily and Irrisa.
 
“I call upon the power of my star, ancient forces near and far. Spirit guide me and lend me the power to protect my light! Open!” Lily spoke with tears falling down her face.
 
A brilliant flash erupted from the center of the wind and opened up a portal.
 
Lily prayed. “Please, Merlin. Send my daughter somewhere safe and protect her.”
 
Lily kissed Irrisa's forehead, and with her tears cascading down her face, sent her daughter through the portal. A flash blinded both Lily and James for a couple of seconds and when they looked back after it died down, the portal had closed.
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: There. The second chapter done! Woohoo! All I have to say is please review and tell me what you think.
 
 
 
Next Chapter: Repercussions
Part 1: Age of Merlin and the Founders