Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sibling War ❯ The Battle ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I created this after watching the Prince of Egypt and just thinking about it out of the back of my head. Enjoy please!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sibling War
 
 
 
 
Samantha looked out towards the battlefield where her brother stood with his followers. They had already captured Harry & the entire school. She hated him now more than anything,
 
Samantha:
Once I called you brother
Once I thought the chance
to make you laugh
Was all I ever wanted...

Chorus
:
I send the thunder from the sky
I send the fire raining down

Samantha
:
And even now I wish that God
had chose another
Serving
as your foe on his behalf
Is the last thing that I wanted...

Chorus
:
I send a hail of burning ice
On ev'ry field, on ev'ry town
 
 
The battle went on, as Samantha desperately tried to free her classmates & teachers, she managed to free Harry but they were surrounded by death eaters.


Samantha:
This was my home
All this pain and devastation
How it tortures me inside
All the innocent who suffer
>From your stubbornness and pride...

Chorus
:
I send the locusts on a wind
Such as the world has never seen
On ev'ry leaf, on ev'ry stalk
Unt
il there's nothing left of green
I send my scourge, I send my sword
Thus saith the Lord!
 
Curses were fired all over the place as Samantha tried to get past the death eaters, but she couldn't protect the others at once. Harry already got through half of the death eaters but then a sinister laugh came towards him & it threw the curse at him.
 
Harry was thrown to the ground in pain, Samantha seeing this fled towards him undoing the curse. She then looked at Voldemort with disgust & hate, as he did the same.
 


Samantha:
You who I called brother
Why must you call down another blow?

Chorus
:
I send my scourge, I send my sword

Samantha
:
Let my people go
 
Samantha and Chorus:
Thus saith the Lord
 
“Let them go Voldemort it's me you want!” Samantha shouted, “Yes dear sister but what fun would that be? I finally have the chance to destroy Harry Potter & Dumbledore once & for all. Not to mention those dirty mudbloods that pollutes this school.” Voldemort let out a laugh that echoed throughout the battlefield. “You're the one who's going to be destroyed once & for all Voldemort!” Samantha stood up while Harry pleaded her to get away. “But dear sister why must we fight this way? We could rule the entire world together never to face death. No one will be able to stop us! Don't deny your destiny join me” Voldemort held out his hand to Samantha. Samantha felt as if she were in a trance her hand was automatically lifting slowly into the air to reach Voldemort's hand, but then something yanked her back & she was looking into emerald eyes, “Don't listen to him Samantha remember he'll kill you anyway when he's finished with you. Please stay with your friends we all need you…I need you” he then finished the sentence with a passionate kiss. Samantha was lost in her own world until Harry ended the kiss which brought her back to the real world. Samantha smiled at Harry for a sec before she turned back to Voldemort. “Brother you can't control me to do your bidding, now it's time to end this battle NOW!!” Samantha held out her wand to duel.


Voldemort:
You who I called sister
How could you have come to hate me so?
Is this what you wanted?

Chorus
:
I send the swarm, I send the horde...
Voldemort
Then let my heart be hardened
And never mind how high the cost may grow
This will still be so:
I will never let your people go...

Chorus
Thus saith the Lord:
 
Impedimenta!” she waved her wand & the spell hit Voldemort in his chest. He angrily got back to his feet & waved his own wand, “Cruicio!”
Samantha felt a little bit of pain throughout her body but she still remained focus on the enemy.

Samantha:
Thus saith the Lord:
 
“Expelliarmous!”

Voldemort
:
I will not...
 
“Avada Kedarva!”
Both:
Let your (my) people go!
 
Samantha ducked from the killing curse & used “Expelliarmous” once more, this time Voldemort's wand flew out of his hand & he went flying towards a tree. Samantha walked towards him with her wand pointed in between his eyes.
 
“You were never actually the brother I wished for but I forgive you for all you've done. Goodbye brother” Samantha said with tears falling from her eyes as she preformed the killing curse.
 
Voldemort then fell to the ground finally dead.
 
 
I know that was just one random short story and some of yall probably don't even know what I was talking about but I just created a short, little story involving a great song I love from the Prince of Egypt so please don't hate!!
 
Anyways please review and tell me if you liked it, if you didn't please don't review I don't really like `Hate You!' mail!!