Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Junior Marauder's - book 1 ❯ Into the Past We Go pt. 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3- Into the Past We Go.

“Did they leave?” asked Harry

Matthew nodded his head, from his place at the door.

“It seems so... they gave Tonks the book!” he said excitedly

The group gasped mischievous smirks crossing all of their faces.

“So? Let's go get it from her.” said Alex and Night, both of which had the most mischievous smiles of all the Junior Marauder's of which they are known as even at their young age.

Jp looked up from whatever it was she was reading. “I have the perfect idea, but we have to get Fred, George, Ron, Ginny and Bill here though.” she said her finger tapping her chin as she usually does when she is planning something big.

“Why Bill?” asked Alianay

“There are a few reasons as to why,” Jp said her pointer finger pointing upward like people sometimes do when they are sometimes explaining things like a word definition or something.

'That's right” exclaimed Ali as she hit her forehead with the palm of her hand. “I forgot about that.”

“What you talking about?” asked Alexander and Night.

“That Tonks has a crush on Bill!” said the two girls in unison, Jp picked up the book she had been reading which upon further inspection turned out to be none other then Tonk's diary, turning a few pages till she came to the one she was looking for, pointing to a paragraph near the end of a scarlet page she handed it over to Matthew, who read it aloud to everyone.

Matthew cleared his throat, and started “Bills hair is so beautiful, so soft like silk and such a beautiful shade of red, that blazes in the suns rays like a volcanic eruption...” Dropping the diary to the floor Matthew started hysterical laughing, so much to the point that his face was blue from lack of oxygen, enabling him to read any further.

Ali who was curious as to what could be so funny, picked up the book from it's place on the floor, and started to read aloud “I was watching Bill play quidditch today, with his brother and his friends, he had his shirt off, and believe me when I say that even Remus' body would have a run for it's money. His skins a light copper that shines beautifully in the sunlight, and he has such a flawless body, it makes me feel weird though, I had never felt this way before, what does it all mean? His eyes are so beautiful also I could get lost in them for hours i can never look him in the eye cause if I am to I'd surely make an even bigger fool of myself then I already do, someones coming Ill write more on this development when it comes.” she finished

“Wow that's umm... ewww.” Harry said sticking out his tongue.

Ali looked up from the diary, noticing that Jp wasn't in sight. “Hey, where'd Jp go?”



“Downstairs to ask Tonks if they could come over.” replied Alexander while his head was in a headlock, from his brother, punching his brother in the stomach he stood up and went to sit on his bed.

“So do we have a plan?” asked Night, who was now jumping from bed to bed, Alex and Harry decided to join him as well as they waited for Jp.

“Let's see we could make an outline of what is to be done.” said Ali

“Nah.” came the boys reply, all of which jumped off the bed when they heard footsteps on the stairs.

“They will be here in twenty minutes, we got lucky Uncle Arthur and Aunt Molly have someplace to go and they need her to watch them anyway.” said Jp as she walked into the door.

Matthew pulled out a pad and pen, pacing around the room coming up with a “Battle Plan” for them to use against Tonks and Bill.

“Okay guys lets get to it, we need to come up with a plan and not just any plan mind you she grew up with the Marauders she's going to be a lot harder to fool than most people.” said Jp

“I thought thats what Bill's for?” said Ali

“Keep in mind he grew up with them to, they could already be suspicious of us. We have to plan this out carefully, and we can't afford to make even one mistake. We know the cost do we not?”

“We lose all playground privileges!” said Alex and Night

“No... well yes but.” started Jp

“No more library.” said Matthew

“No more snacks.” added Harry



“NO! Our reputations are on the line here! If we get bested by Tonks and Bill, I for one would never be able to live it down. We might be four years old but we have the reading and writing levels of a fifteen year old.” said Jp, at the blank stares of three of her comrades she said, “ Let me rephrase that, three of us have the reading and writing levels of a fifteen year old the rest are around that of a eight year old minus the speaking in some cases. My point is we should be able to pull this off flawlessly, and there will be dire consequences if we don't. A lot of which are listed above^, ”

“Okay so here's what we are going to do,”



(Twenty minutes later)

“Thank you so much Tonks dear, your a life saver.” said Molly Weasley, as she pulled off the twins jackets and placed them on the coat hanger by the door.

“No problem Auntie, the kids wanted to hang out anyway. Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny... where's Percy?”

“He's in the car, he said something about pranks and not being apart of it. I don't know that boy is just so antisocial.”

Tonks smiled and took Ginny when Molly handed her over. “ So you'll be here in time for supper? Would you like me to save you anything?”

“No dear thats fine I must be going now, Fred, George behave yourselves!” Molly yelled to the twins as they made their way to the boys room. “I'll talk to you later dear, oh and Bill do make sure the kids behave.”

“Yes, Mum have a good day.”

“Bye Auntie, I'll see you soon.”

As the door closed Tonks placed Ginny down and kneeled beside her, “Ginny would you like to go play with the boys?” Ginny nodded and walked towards the stairs, stopping to look at Tonks expectantly. Tonks looked at Bill for an explanation, “ She wants you to carry her up the stairs.”

At Tonks blank look he said, “Fred and George somehow got a hold of dads wand [again] and jinxed the stairs in our house to turn into a slide, Ginny was unfortunate enough to come across the staircase when she was on the third floor and well now,” he pointed hopelessly towards the stairs. “This is a result.”

Tonks nodded her understanding and picked Ginny up, “I'll be back make yourself comfortable. C'mon Gin-Gin lets go find those boys.” Ginny giggled and nodded, “Faster Tonks, Faster!” she yelled “Whee!”  

Bill shook his head and walked towards Grimauld Places living room. Completely oblivious to the fact that he is going to take part in the kids plan for the mysterious book.

“Hey guys,” said Fred as he walked into the room, his twin George and younger brother Ron following close behind him.

“Yay! You guys are here, now we can out our plan into action.!” said Jp and Ali, jumping down from Harry's bed, Jp looked through the door for a moment “Where's Ginny?”

“I'm here!” said Ginny giggling

“Yay!!!” Jp and Ali hugged her and pulled her to the bed. “Are you guys ready?”

“Yeah I can't wait, finally something to do other than pranking Percy he's so boring and predictable.”

said George shaking his head sadly, “Where did we go wrong with him?”



“Okay guys so are you ready to go? We need to get that book before our parents get back.” said Matthew who was standing at the door, keeping watch on things, listening intently to the conversation going on three floors below. “Now seems to be a good time they are preoccupied with some conversation about Homework, this may be easier then we first thought maybe they will both just fall asleep.”



Ali started to handout little buttons to everyone present, Harry held it between his fingers and examined it, “Whats this.” he asked a curious expression on his face.



“It's called a microphone, our father brought us some from the muggle world, we can use these to communicate with each other throughout the house though its main purpose is so they can keep tabs on us at Hogwarts while Uncle Remus is teaching but we can use them for now.” Jp explained to her fellow comrades, pinning hers to her shirt collar.



She took Ginny's and told everyone to gather around while her and Ali demonstrated its use. “First you pin it to your clothes preferably somewhere, where the speaker won't be blocked. Then you slide the dial on the underside of the pin to the person you would like to communicate with, the first dial is for communicating with everyone our parents included and the second dial is just for us to communicate, and thats the dial it should be on now.” Jp waited while the group adjusted their pins. “Alright and the rest of the dials is for a particular person going in alphabetical order, starting with Ali and so on. Also be warned that Tonks, Bill, Percy and all teachers at Hogwarts have them as well.”  

“The group nodded their understanding, “Good now that, thats settled lets go get that book shall we?”



“Yeah!!!”



[Meanwhile downstairs in the living room, the babysitters lay complete oblivious to the world around them]



“So Bill I hear you going to be a prefect this year. What are you doing that so you can get away on all the pranks and things you and me pulled at school?”



Bill chuckled softly, “Yes! You caught me that was my plan all along to become a prefect so me and all my friends can stay out of trouble while pulling pranks to our hearts content!”



“Also don't forget torturing those annoying Slytherins.”



“Ah yes the Slytherins thats just a plus, well that and the prefect bathroom.”



“And your going to give your bestest friend in the whole wide world the password right?



“Possibly, what is in it for me?”



Tonks thought for a moment before answering, “Possibly a certain Amanda Gansia, if you get my drift.” Bill noticed her smile falter slightly when she said that, but chose to ignore it for the time being.



“Really Amanda Gansia? Didn't know you guys were that close.” said Bill



“What goes on in a girls room stays in a girls room. I know for a fact that she has had a crush on you since first year, it's a bit funny really.”

Bill looked at her curiously for a moment his eyes stopping at her lips, as he seemed to be fighting with himself with some inner battle.

“Umm, Bill?” asked Tonks nervously, her cheeks staining a bright red. “Wh... what are you doing?”

Bill took his eyes off her lips and looked her in the eye. His eyes showed an emotion not familiar to Tonks. “There is something I would like to try, something that... may not be right.”

“Whats, that?” asked Tonks as she gulped.

“I want to...” he paused for a moment leaning closer to her, “Tickle You!!!” He jumped on top of Tonks and started to tickle her sides.

Tonks started thrashing around and screaming, “You. Hahahahaha! Bastard! When... ahhahaha... I get... my hands on.... wahahahahaha.... You.....!” she was out of breath from laughing so hard and was unable to finish the sentence.

Bill leaned over Tonks while he was still laughing, Tonks seeing this as an opportunity used this moment to switch their positions and straddle his waist her hand tickling his stomach, “Thats what you get you sadistic bastard!! Now what you know what it feels like to be on the bottom!”

Little did they know, that while this was going on the kids sneaked into the living room and took the book from it's forgotten place on the floor.

“What did you do?” Fred asked Jp as they made their way stealthily through the mansions hallway.

“What are you talking about?” said Jp innocently.

“To my brother and Tonks, what spell did you use that could be helpful.”

“I have no idea what you could possibly be talking about, they did that on their own.” said Jp insistently.

Fred and George rolled their eyes and let it go knowing that eventually she would tell them.

“What is so special about this book anyways?” asked George, “Does it teach you magic tricks.”

Jp grinned mischievously, “You'll just have to wait and see won't you?” Jp giggled and ran up the stairs full force. The twins looked at each other for a moment grinned and ran to follow their friend and that mysterious book that would soon cause trouble for them all.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next time on The Junior Marauders:



The kids find out that breaking the rules can sometimes mean danger. When the Junior Marauders use a spell from the book, that takes them 12 years into the past, they find a lot more then they had bargained for. Will they be able to return home? Or are they stuck in their parents generation forever?

Find out in the next chapter of The Junior Marauder's - Into The Past We go, part 2



[A/N- I am so sorry I took so long but yeah, I had a lot of things to do plus working on my other fanfictions, it's a lot of work. Anyway I'd like to say thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon Oh and FYI- reviews make me type faster! Love you all and I'll see you soon your author- Jp]