Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Wizard and The Hunter ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

"Harry run!" Ron and Hermione screamed after him. 

Harry ran, and ran, and ran. Until eventually he found himself running face first into a wall. A brick wall at that. Harry falls onto the floor, unconscious.

 

When he finally woke up, he realized he was no longer where he was previously. He finds the nearest person.

"Excuse me? Do you know where I am, and what year it is?" Harry asks a man with a trench coat.

"We're in Lebanon, Kansas. As for the date, it's February 14th, 2018." The man replied in a deep voice.

"Alright- thank you."

Two other men approach Harry and the trench coat man.

“Hey Cass, who’s this?” The taller of the two asks.

“Oh um, I’m Harry Potter.” 

“That’s impossible.” The shorter, handsome one speaks up. “Harry Potter has been missing for like two decades.”

“What? But I just got here, there’s no way I time jumped.” 

Suddenly “Cass” put’s his fingers on Harry’s head.

“He’s telling the truth. He is in fact Harry Potter.” 

“If it’s been as long as you say, I’m about 34 then.” Harry says. 

He’d read about stuff like this happening to other witches and wizards.  But it hadn't happened in century’s. 

“Alright, Harry. I’m Sam Winchester, that’s my brother Dean. Next to you is Castiel.” 

Harry examines each one, they were muggles. Castiel had a powerful aura to him, but he wasn’t a wizard. But the Winchester name did seem familiar.

“So, how do you know about me?” Harry questions Dean.

“Our father used to travel to England when we were young. He heard about you going missing. He never said why he was so worried about it. Not like we could ask him anyways, he’s been dead for years.” Dean explains. 

“Ah, I see.” Said Harry.

He wasn’t sure whether or not to trust these muggles or not. They were not your average muggles, they gave off a certain vibe.

“So Castiel, how did you know I was lying?” Harry asked. 

Castiel looks between Sam and Dean, sighing. 

“I’m an angel. I used my powers to look into your brain and see if you were telling the truth.” He explained. 

“An angel?” He furrowed his eyebrows. “I guess it’s not impossible. I don’t think I’m supposed to tell you this but, I’m a wizard.”

Suddenly Dean holds up a gun to him. 

“Woah woah! What the hell is that for?”

“You’re a witch, you need to die.”

“What? Look, I'm a wizard, not a witch. Very much still a dude.” Harry adds, still confused. Dean furrows his eyebrows, waiting for Harry to continue. 

“I’m a wizard, y’know with the wands? The bippity boppity boo type.” 

“Alright, prove it.” 

Harry takes off his glasses and pulls out his wand. 

“Oculus reparo.” Sam and Dean's eyes widened, he was telling the truth after all. Doesn’t mean Dean was going to trust him anyways.