Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Wizard and The Hunter ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]

After Harry finally proved to the brothers he didn't make a demon deal (which took forever) they started to trust him. The trio took Harry back to their bunker house.

Sam and Dean sit at one side of the table while Harry sits across from them. Castiel had gone to who knows where. 

“So, Harry. Tell us about your life. What happened to you?” Sam asks.

“Well, it started before I was born in 1980. There was a prophecy given. A child would be born on the 7th month, that same child would defeat Lord Voldemort.” He lifts up his hair to show the faded scar. “I was that child. He murdered my parents with an unforgivable curse. After that I was with my aunt and uncle. They were terribly dreadful. I lived in a cupboard under the stairs. But on my 11th birthday we discovered I was a wizard by a man named Hagrid. I started school at Hogwarts.” Harry smiles remembering the olden days. 

“I met my friends Ron and Hermione on the train there. Last I saw them was when I defeated Voldemort for the last time, we were at war. Same with my boyfriend, Draco. I hadn’t seen him much that day. I wonder where he is now.” He loses himself in thought as the brothers stare at him. 

“I’m sorry you went through that.” Sam says. “Our mom died when I was 6 months old, she was killed by a demon.”

“I’m sorry you went through that as well. I see our trauma made us stronger somehow.”

“Yeah.” Sam responds softly.

Dean raises an eyebrow at the two. He knew his brother swung both ways, he could see Sam was interested in Harry. 

After a couple hours Dean came back to find Harry and Sam asleep with their heads laying into their arms. When he left they were talking. They must’ve talked till they fell asleep. He smiled and put the food he bought into the fridge, heading to the shower. 

 

____



Draco Malfoy woke up to his cell phone ringing. He answered it and quickly left the room so as to not wake his wife. 

“Hello?” He asked, groggily. 

“Mister Malfoy, I have some news for you. I think you’ll like this.” His assistant, Hermione Granger tells him.

“No need to be formal Granger. Anyways, what is it? This better be important.”

“Trust me sir it is.” He could tell she had a smile on her face, despite not being on facetime. 

“Harry Potter was seen in America. With the Winchesters.” 

Draco’s eyes widened. “Where in America?”

“Lebanon, Kansas.”

“Thank you Granger. I’ll head there immediately.”

“Stay safe Draco.”

“I always do.” He hangs up the phone, going to go pack up his stuff. 

 

He was going to go see Harry.