Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Tube Sock ❯ Tube Sock ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made.

 

 

Draco looked around the lifeless flat. He remembered coming home and feeling the energy radiating from the walls. Feeling the love warm the confines. Walking into the cold bedroom he stared at the bed he used to share with Harry. If only he had listened he’d still be sharing that bed, would still have that love. Opening a drawer that had housed Harry’s socks he ran his hand inside feeling the barren wooden bottom.

Something soft brushed his hand causing him to pull back. Curious he pulled the drawer completely from his confines. The drawer slide out easily pulling a lone sock with it. Draco grasped the sock as if it were a life line. Strangely it made him feel better, as if he weren’t alone. As if Harry was still there with him. He carried the sock with him the rest of the day.

Arguing with it at the grocery store hadn’t been satisfying. Buckling it into the car had proved futile. And the maitre d'hotel didn’t consider it an appropriate dinner companion. All it proved was how much he missed Harry. Wished that he had paid more attention to him when he had the chance.

Tucking the sock into Harry’s side of the bed Draco kissed it’s ribbed edge before pulling up the covers and turning out the lights. Once enveloped in darkness becloud stop his mind from wandering to thoughts of the dark-haired man that had laid there but hours ago. His mind reminding him of the things they did in the bed in which he now lay, alone. His memory had recorded every curve, indent, muscle. Every moan, groan and pant. Every plea, promise and whisper.

Soon he was hard as a brick and panting with need. Freeing himself from the confines of his pajamas he gently caressed his length. Running his thumb over the top, he spread the precum around the shaft. The natural lubricant made the glide of his hand easier, smoother. Imaging Harry’s mouth around him, tongue caressing, lips sliding, he varied his strokes, pausing randomly to fondle the sac between his thighs. Placing two fingers beneath the top he squeezed, tugging the skin down before pressing it upward again. Pulling the covers down he reached for the sock with his free hand, never stopping the hand on the shaft. He was so close now. Sliding the sock over his engorged member he continued to stroke himself through it. Gripping his cock tightly he gave a small twist. Two tugs later he felt his sac tighten, his penis twitching within the confines of the sock. A downward tug later and he was coming, screaming Harry’s name. Panting he opened his eyes.

“How did you know I was -” Harry stopped as he round the corner, coming into the bedroom.

“What are you doing here?” Draco was frozen to his spot, not wanting to move for fear of drawing more embarrassing attention.

Tearing his eyes away from Draco’s cock, he looked at the blonde‘s sweat slicked face. “I just came by to get my favorite sock that I left behind.” He was rambling but that could only be expected. “I, uh.” He glanced at the sock in question. “I see you found it.”

Draco looked back down at the sock that covered his now softening length. “Oh.” He glanced back at Harry. “Well…” he tugged the cum soaked sock off. “…here you go.” Holding the sock out to the wide eyed brunet, he waited.

Shaking his head Harry frowned. “Um, I think you should keep it.” He took a step back into the hall. “You seem to like it more than I do.” Turning around the brunet walked out of the bedroom and out of the house.

 

Nicole: I know it’s short, and to make it worse I wanted to leave it here. But I would kill myself so I plan on updating.