Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ What it is ❯ What it is chp 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
don't own Harry Potter, if I did Sirius would not be dead and him, Harry,and Remus would be together, but alas its as I said I don't own it. :cries:

Pairings: Sirius/Harry/Remus also there's Severus/Ron

Rating: M may be lower but I put it higher just to be safe

Summery: Sequel to What it might be. Its been 5 years since the dark lorddisappeared. Nobody seems to know what happened and who does know is notspeaking. Remus is pregnant again! Sirius doesn't feel well, and what'sgoing on with Severus?

What it is

Chapter 3: Harry’s pov
Sirius just walked away not saying anything. Remus seems to be in shock. Why he gets to be shocked I don’t know. He whimpers and sits down on the nearest chair. I sigh and walk over to him. I was about to hug him and tell him it would be ok, but that would be a lie and I don’t like to lie to him. I see his shoulders start to shake; well I guess sometimes you got to do what you have to do regardless of what you like. I kneel down and rap my arms around him.

“Don’t worry Remy, Sirius will come around you know he’s just a little upset right now.” I say softly to him. He just whimpers and buries his head into the side of my neck. I hate it when one of them are upset like this and what with Sirius as pissed off as he is he won’t want to be around Remus for a while. We’d never leave him, not over something so trivial. At least I hope Sirius won’t. With him there’s never a sure thing.

“Look I’ll talk to him but you have to realize that what you did is wrong and that you will have to try and earn our trust back.” I said. He nodes his head and looks over to the guy sitting there looking like this was nothing but an ordinary family visit. “What do you want? Why are you even hear? How did you know I was pregnant?!” Remus all but yelled at the man.
“Well I think he planed the who you get pregnant thing.” I told Remus.
“Who’s pregnant daddy?” Cady asked. I was so not answering that.
“Well you and daddy can go down stairs and talk about it with the rest of the family well Ron and I deal with this guy ok honey?” I said as Ron came out into the clearing. Remus looked up at me with wide eyes.
“You want me to tell them?!” Remus choked out. I nodded and pointed to the stairs. He sighed, picked up Cady, and herded the rest of the children down the stairs.

“What do you want?!” I demanded of this guy. “Hell what’s your name?”
“My name is Doran and I just wanted to make sure I get visitation rights to my child.” He said it as simply as though we were discussing the weather. Like it was just an irritating little fly which he wanted out of the way.
“Well seeing as how I’m sure that you don’t even have a house to take the kid to I don’t see why we should let you have anything at all to do with the kid. You only want to be as much trouble as you possibly can be. Well you did a great job so why don’t you just leave and never come back.” Ron snapped at the man. The man snorted and looked away.
“I would ask for full custody of the kid but if its part werewolf like its fucked up dad then I don’t want to be bothered with it more then I have to be.” Doran said. I was about to pull out my wand and kill the bastered, but Ron was faster then me and had already mad him disappear. “Where did you send him?” I asked as we walked down the stairs.
“Timbucktwo.”

We walked into the room just as Remus finished explaining that there would be an addition to the family. I just hope Sirius agrees with that. I nod my thanks to Ron before I go off in search of Sirius. I found him in our room looking at old pictures of us and of when he and remus were both pregnant at the same time. I sat down next to him and watched as he flipped threw picture after picture. After he was looking at the same picture for about 45 minutes I turned him around and pulled him into a hug. “I know it hurts to think that Remus, our Remus would do that but he did and now the question is what are we going to do about it?” I say softly. He sighs and leans back on me.
“Well I know one thing for sure.” He says.
“What?”
“He won’t be allowed to leave the house alone ever again. We have to be with him at all times.” He murmured.
“What? You think he’ll cheat on us again?” I asked.
“No, but if that guy wants custody of the kid, so that people won’t know who he slept with.”
“So you did hear what he said.”
“Yes and I won’t let him hurt what’s mine!” Sirius growled.

I smiled and nodded, I won’t let anyone hurt what’s mine either. I love them both, and could never imagine what life would be like without one of them. Remus made a mistake but he will learn from this mistake and never do said mistake again, unless he wants to die.
I was about to go and inform Remus of our decision when I heard a noise. It was a screech, almost like a deadbolt being moved. There was only one deadbolt in the entire house; it was on the door. I got up and started to run toward the kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Who went down that door? Why did they go there? Will he awaken? If he dose what will happen? Read and Review to find out what happens next. And as always you’ll get a goodie if you review.