Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Father of dark, Son of light ❯ a myth ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Are you ready yet, policegirl?” asked Alucard, standing in Seras's doorway with his arms crossed. She was packing a duffle bag.
“Almost. How long are we going to be there master?” she asked as she put her purple nightgown inside the bag.
“Only a few days. This should be fairly easy.” he said, smiling, his red eyes shining behind his glasses. Seras put her bag over her shoulder.
“Okay, I'm ready.”
 
* * *
 
There was a private plane arranged for Alucard and Seras since they were real vampires. Normally, Alucard would travel his own way but Seras couldn't do that yet, so the plane was a choice. It would take a whole day to get there. Alucard was sitting on his seat, relaxing and polishing his gun, his hat and glasses on the little table across from him.
Seras was on the opposite end of the plane looking out the window. The sun was going to rise soon. There were 2 coffins in the middle of the room and 1 bathroom with a shower. Seras looked at Alucard.
“Master?” asked Seras.
“Yes, policegirl?” asked Alucard as he stopped polishing.
“Is there such thing as a human vampire-“
“Half-breed? Yes, there used to be. But that was a long time ago. They're extinct now.”
“When I was little, my grandpa told me there was a half-breed that was unlike all the others-“
“Yes. It's told that he was a hunter with great skills and beauty. But he's just a myth. Such a half-breed didn't and still doesn't exist.”
“Hm. God I'm tired. But I'm gong to shower first.”
Seras got up and went into the bathroom. Alucard got up and stretched. He coverd all the windows then got into his sleeping clothes. He got into his coffin and closed it. He slept. Seras came out of the bathroom in her nightgown and damp hair. She crawled into her coffin and slept after her head hit the pillow.