Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Father of dark, Son of light ❯ settling in ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The day went by and it was night again. Within 20 minutes, they'd be in Romania. Alucard abd Seras awoke around the same time. They took turns in the shower and got ready to get off the plane. When the plane landed, it landed on a hotel. They already had rooms registered for them in fake names, all they had to do was check in. They got off the plane. Alucard got off first.
“Policegirl, I'm going to check us into our rooms. Wait up here.” He said. Then he walked off. Seras was getting off the planes with their bags.
 
* * *
 
There was a man at the desk. The hotel was very nice and comforting, but Alucard wasn't there to enjoy and neither was Seras, eventhough he knew she was going to. Alucard approached the man at the desk. The man was typing and when he saw Alucard he was shocked. He looked up at Alucard.
“C-can I h-h-help you s-s-s-s-sir?” he asked, studdering, starting to shake. Alucard loved it.
“I'm here to check in,” Alucard said.
“Okay. Um….name?”
“Mike Winston and Alice Grader.”
The man typed it into the computer.
“There are t-two of you?” the man asked, typing.
“Yes.” said Alucard.
The man stopped typing.
“Okay. Your rooms are right n-next to eachother. 204 and 205, 2nd floor.”he said as he handed the keys to Alucard. Alucard took them. He put his head down a little, moved his hat and said “thank you”, showing his fangs and red eyes from under his glasses.
“Anytime, Sir.” the man said, still shaking. Then Alucard walked away.
 
* * *
 
Alucard returned to the roof and gave Seras her key. They carried their stuff to their rooms. When Seras went into her room, she was amazed of how beautiful it was. There was a king size bed with beautiful burgundy blankets. The walls were a comforting yellow cream color. There was a very nice polished wooden table close to the window. The carpet was soft and the color of black. The bathroom was white marble with a pretty toilet and a gorgeous bathtub.
Seras jumped on her bed. It was so comfy. Alucard pay attention to his room. He just stuck some blood packs in the little fridge and loaded his gun. He walked to the door that lead from his room to Seras's room. He knocked on the door. Seras looked at the door.
“Yes?” she yelled.
“It's time to hunt, policegirl.”, Alucard said behind the door.
“I'm coming, master!” she responded as she grabbed her machine gun.