Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Look in to my Eyes, Tell me what you see ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Alucard stared blankly at the wall of his room, he sighed and cradled his head in his hands looking at his boots, his thoughts were focusing on one thing....person acctually. HIs crimson orbs saw a head of strawberry blonde hair, soft pink lips, innocent cherry red eyes that looked up at him with a look of pure adoration and love. He always found his dark child silly for still possessing those emotions, but he began to realize that something about Seras called to him. He felt himself longing, whenever she called Master or looked up at him, he was glad that his glasses shaded his eyes from her, then she couldn't see the slight nervous reaction he got just by seeing her. A knock on the door made him jump, Walter's voice hit Alucards' ears. "Come on in Walter". As the Angel of Death stepped in he noticed a look in Alucards' eyes and he smiled at him "you have something on your mind you wish to talk about don't you" Alucards' head shot up and he tried to lie his way out of it "Ah um no no im fine honest just uh...tired yeah" Walter just chuckled lightly saying in a teasing tone "Yes the No Life King is tired at 9:30 at night". ALucard hissed low in his throat then sighed pointing to a chair oppistte if him "If you want to hear then sit down" Walter did as told and listened intently as Alucard began "Walter i don't know what to think anymore, she's become my number one concern, she's the only thing i can bloody dream about, Everytime she looks at me with those eyes of hers'" Alucard sucked in his breath shutting his eyes shivers running up his spine "Damnit all" Walter chuckled lightly and stood saying before leaving Alucard alone to his thoughts. "SOunds to me Sir Alucard, you've fallen in love with young Miss Victoria" The door shut behind him and Alucard closed his mouth thinking, No i can't of fallen in love with her, i have a better chance of getting Integra to become a vampire....than to have my police girl love me, despite how much i need her and want her." Alucard stood sipping from his goblet, he needed to get the nights missions, and it ment seeing Seras, that was always fun.