Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Master Of A Monster ❯ Beginning Of My Down Fall ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Master Of A Monster… {Hellsing Order 1}... No, Other Way Around Sorry! {Beginning Of My Down Fall}
 
I do not own Hellsing, Kohta Hirano does……or it could be Geneon…… it's one of the two.
 
This story is based way before the Manga (Including Hellsing: The Dawn) and the anime.
 
“Speaking”
sarcasm
Action
'Lilith thinking/telepathically talking'
'Alucard thinking/ telepathically talking'
 
I ran down a path leading away from a mansion, the Akihara mansion to be exact. I was forced to go there by none other then my evil little sister. It was her boy friends birthday so I just had to come, a lot of good that did me. A vampire attack while I'm in a full-length dress, it's not very easy to run in that and dress shoes you know. By the time I got close I could already see the flames -stupid idiots, lets burn the immortal to death!-. Yah, like that's really going to work.
 
"HELP"
 
When I reached the entrance, I all I could see was bodies, blood and flames. Never the best combination. And in the very centre of all this was a vampire with a human in his arms,-the freak wasn't even paying attention to me-. so he's the one who caused all this? Once I'm through with him he'll be screwed all over the ground.
 
*
 
Alucard knew there was someone other then the screaming humans watching him. But just to be irritating he ignored them completely. He had planned this out. There was a certain family of Hunters and Slayers that were becoming a real pain in the neck so he lured them out by attacking one of the largest villages on that side of the continent. He finally dropped the human woman he had killed and looked up, what he saw was surprising, but more then that insulting and disrespectful. A human- not just a human but a human girl- she could have been no older then 17. She was tall and thin, dressed in a long, red and black dress with her black hair done up in a very neck reviling fashion. She had no weapons, just a bloody red cross around her neck and a silver flower with a red ribbon in her hair. Her dark blue eyes had a look of not horror but disgust.
This was what they had sent to fight him? The son of the most powerful creature ever known. A small, petit human for God sakes with no means to defend herself? Had they gone mad? Assuming he could be defected by a woman, no a child.
Their eyes locked, that would have been enough to drive the sanest hunter mad, the look of insanity in his crimson eyes but this girl just glared at him………..she wasn't glairing at him, how could she if she was looking behind him?
 
*
 
I wasn't really focusing on the vampire at this point; I was more worried about the children. Adults can defend themselves but a 3-year-old against a 500-year-old vampire? No, I wasn't going to let that happen. Instead of keeping my eyes directly on him I looked behind him, no kids. I shifted my eyes to the right, hearing something besides screaming……….was it crying? Aw crap, what to do. Save the children and then kill the vampire or kill the vampire and then save them……… I hate this job sometimes.....Decisions, decisions............... I'll save the kids first.
Someone, I don't know neither who nor do I care ran up to me screaming which greatly annoyed me so I slapped him. Then I ran, where the supposed crying was coming from. The Vampire didn't follow, Fate doesn't hate me today!...........until I tripped over my dress and almost broke my neck. "Some Slayer I am, if this dress can almost kill me then a Vampire would..........." I pushed myself up. ""I don't even want to think about it."
"Yes, you're probably going to die if an inanimate object can almost kill you."
"I wasn't asking your opinion." I snapped at whoever was talking.
"Sorry." I was too busy trying to get my shoe un stuck from my dress to look up. Damn heels. "So you're the one that's supposed to save us?"
"No, I'm the one supposed to kill the Vampire and/or any other Impure Souls the happened to be Of The Living Dead, Dammed Souls, or Pure Evil. Get the All Mighty Nights Of The Holy Order to save your damn village." I finally just ripped the damn thing, it's a good thing I didn't wear one of moms dresses. She would have killed me on the spot. "Since you're here, do you happen to know where all the little kids are? It's better to get them out of here before the Vampire does any more damage." I looked up, finally. Very vivid green eyes, black hair, tall and not bulky. Kinda cute actually........what am I thinking? There's a blood crazed Vampire and I'm thinking about boys, my sister's attitude is rubbing off on me.
"They are all hiding in the cellar, west side."
"Why do people always do the stupid things?" I snap and start running. Putting children in a dark cellar with a Vampire who can walk through shadows and is craving blood.......honestly, if people weren't dying I would kill them all myself. "Thank you for your help. I'm going to go and make sure there--." Damnit he followed me!
"They are being protected by--."
"-Normal humans." I said. "Normal humans that don't have a hope in Hell at even scratching a FREAK, Never mind a full fledged Vampire." I started walking, 'cause I didn't know which way would take the least amount of time and he followed........ I'm annoyed now. "What is it?"
"My little sister--."
"-Will be just fine as long as you don't get in my way. Now go and do something useful." I snapped.
"Like?"
"Jumping off a cliff would be nice." He blinked. "You're getting on my nerves, go away and let a professional handle it. please." He followed me, so I gave up and just walked........ I kinda forgot where I was going, 'cause I was thinking up a battle plan.......and I almost walked into a wall. He pulled me away from it though. "What's your name?"
"Adrien, why?"
"'Cause the people I'm narrating this to are probably getting sick of me calling you 'He'." He raised his eyebrow. "Never mind, you wouldn't understand." I told the newly discovered Adrien. "I know this sounds stupid, but which way is the cellar?" he then smirked at me and pointed at the building to my right. "Oh..." And I pushed open the door. "No lock?"
"I'm assuming a Vampire would just break the door down."
"Good point." He walked in first, I followed him down stairs and through a few hallways that I didn't really pay attention to so you get no description. The crying got louder, I'm sure Adrien could here it by now.
"Do you-."
"Children aren't as stupid as they act. They were shoved down here with a few women and the lights are off. They know something bad is happening." He pushed open another door and there I saw at least 50 little kids and 10 older ones around my age. Them and who I assumed to be their mothers. "Hello people, My name is Lilith and I am here to kill the Vampire who has pretty much destroyed your village. But before doing that I'm removing everyone from the premises. Anyone who does want to cooperate will be either one. Left here and probably die 'cause I don't really notice when buildings cave in on idiots in the middle of a fight or 2. Get killed by the Vampire. Now I'll ask you to shut the Hell up and follow me." I snapped. They all gave me the 'who-the-fuck-are-you-and-why-the-Hell-are-you-here' look. I blinked. "Did you not hear what I just said?"
"Don't worry, she's fine. I've seen her in action." What? I looked up at him...... This is why I don't hang around with men. The hurt my brain. Everyone seemed to trust him, so they immediately trusted me. I took out one of the two daggers I had hidden-just in case and walked out the entrance first. No Vampire, No FREAKS, a tone of ghouls though so I slammed the door shut and turned around.
"No one is to leave until I tell you too, got that?" Adrian nodded. I pulled out another dagger and handed it to him. "Just in case I get too caught up with the Vampire and can't help." With that I walked out and closed the door, then started killing ghouls.
 
'Lilith do you know the difference between FREAKS and ghouls?' a tall man asked the little girl who was sitting on the floor reading a book.
'Of course I do Daddy. FREAKS are mean wannabe Vampires and ghoul are icky walking half decayed corpses that Vampires control.' she said happily marking her page and closing her book.
'Do you know how to kill them?'
'Take out the head or the heart. Anywhere else wont work.' the little girl then got a homicidal look in her eyes and started giggling evilly.
'Good girl.'
 
Now that, that was a random flash back reminding me on how to kill these things 'cause I haven't done it in a while. don't worry it happens all the time. I was so concentrated that I didn't notice that one of the heads of one of the things I was attacking didn't come off and I turned my back too it. That was stupid, It took me by the back of my dress and threw me across the village. The only reason I didn't crash into a wall was because I had my dagger and I dug it into the ground. I looked up the find the Vampire right in front of me. I stood up and took a few steps back. He must have been at least 6'6, shoulder length black hair with red eyes. He was in a suit that looked Europe. My sister would have jumped him.
"Girl, what's your name?"
"I refuse to give out my name to strangers, Daddy wouldn't be very happy if I did." I snapped. He looked down at me in......amusement? Now he dies, No one, I repeat, NO ONE gives me that look and gets home in one piece.
"Such a temper, could you be the granddaughter of Van Hellsing?" damn him to Hell! He managed to get into my head without me even noticing! "So you are."
"Damn you Vampire." I snarled out at him.
"I do with you would stop calling me that, grouping me with the rest of them." He paused. "My name is Alucard-."
"-Son of Dracula." Oh crap, not good- I know I can get pretty cocky but I know when to back down. Shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. He chuckled.
"You've heard of me?" now he's making fun of me. "Do you wish to fight me girl?"
"I wish for you to shut up for a few minutes." How to get everyone- hold on-. I slammed my elbow into a ghouls head with an annoyed look on my face. "1 under aged girl against 100 ghouls and a Vampire. that's not very fair if you ask me." How to get everyone out of here. .............crap, the damn Vampire disappeared on me........ Screaming....... Oh no. I ran to that damn cellar and found everyone up against the wall, Adrien on the ground and the Vampire with one of the smaller children in its grasp. "That's really not fair." So he's using a childe against me. Damn........
"So you've--."
"Yes I decided to join you, good for nothing son of a -All Words Are Censored.-! Put the childe down NOW." He turned around and smirked.
"The blood of a childe is so tempting. I'm sure if--."
"You even try to hurt her I'll--."
"What will you do Slayer? You try to kill me I'll kill her." Damn. " Or I could leave this one and kill the rest of them."
"They're only children!"
"Very pure children. Do you know how hard it is to find a virgin in this day and age?" what to do. God help me here.
"Alright. Could we....please work something out?" last plan. These kids are lucky It's me here and not my grandfather. "Please?" he looked at me with an evil grin. I don't like where this is going.
"I have been wondering what the blood of a woman of Hellsing decent tastes like."......... No comment. "Tell me, are you pure?"
"Yes." Think of the childe Lilith. "If you put the childe down Va--."
"I do prefer you call me by my name."
"If you put the childe down and let everyone go Alucard, you can do whatever you want with me." I know what that could lead to. I probably should have narrowed it down a little but what's done is done. Adrien started to stir and opened his eyes.
"What's--."
"Shut up and stay where you are." I pray to God that this isn't going to all go to Hell in the end.
"Girl, what's your name?"
"Lilith Hellsing." I answered. "Daddies going to kill me." He put the little girl down slowly. She stayed still. I looked at her and said. "Don't worry, no one's going to hurt you. Go." She then ran to her mother. "Can they leave?"
"Yes." I let out a soft sigh.
"Adrien, get them out of here, please." I walked over to him and gave him my second dagger. "I expect you to keep them safe. I better not be letting him bite me so they can all get killed in the next few minutes." I helped him stand, two boys that were probably 15 took him by the arms and started leading everyone out. I watched making sure no one got left behind. "The things I do for complete strangers."
 
*
 
Adrien got everyone a safe distance away from their village, it didn't take too long to reach. He sat up against a tree while the mothers organized everything. The Vampire had come into the cellar before he had time to notice and threw him against the wall.
"Katsu?" he asked his friend. "Did she make some kind of agreement with that Vampire?" his friend winced slightly.
"Do you mean the Slayer girl, Lilith I think her name was?"
"Yes."
"The Vampire had Maya by the caller and wouldn't let her go. So she told him that if he put her down and let us go he could do anything he wanted with her." Adrien cringed.
"What did you catch her last name?"
"Hellsing." She was from the family of Slayers. The Knights Of The Holy Order. He knew where that manner was. "Are you thinking of--."
"Getting help? What other choice do we have?"
 
*
 
They were gone and safe. Now me on the other hand, I was screwed. Alucard arms wrapped around my waist. He was freezing. "Now what to do with you. I have Van Hellsing's Granddaughter in the flesh and all to myself." He moved my hair to the side, some of it had fallen out when I was fighting. His hand brushed over my birth mark that I've tried desperately to cover up. "What's this?"
"Nothing." A Slayer with a pentagon for a birth mark? I flinched. "I know I said If you put the child down and let everyone go you can do whatever you want with me but do you think you could remove your hand from where it is?" Somehow his hand had fumbled down a tad bit to far for my liking and you get the picture.
"Would you like to narrow down anything Miss Hellsing?"
"Don't-touch-my-ass." He chuckled and kissed my ear, which caused me to freeze up. He let me go and then took my hand.
"Come." We left the cellar and started heading North. "I know exactly what to do."
 
*
 
Alucards plans had been ruined the moment the saw the girl. He had meant to take most of them down in one strike. She had run off towards the sound of crying, leaving him to feast on the rest of the villagers. When she had come out he sent the ghouls. Taking them out had seemed like a breeze to her, she fought like they were lower then her.
 
'Lilith do you know the difference between FREAKS and ghouls?' a tall man asked the little girl who was sitting on the floor reading a book.
'Of course I do Daddy. FREAKS are mean wannabe Vampires and ghouls are icky walking half decayed corpses that Vampires control.' she said happily marking her page and closing her book.
'Do you know how to kill them?'
'Take out the head or the heart. Anywhere else wont work.' the little girl then got a homicidal look in her eyes and started giggling evilly.
'Good girl.'
 
He read her thoughts, then went to fight her but she was so concentrated on getting the women and children away from him that after she punched him in the face she turned her back. He took her by the back of the dress and threw her across the pathway. She was surprised by his height, obviously.
"Girl, What's your name?"
"Such a temper, could you be the granddaughter of Van Hellsing?" she growled at him, though she probably didn't notice because she was greatly annoyed "So you are."
"Damn you Vampire." She was amusing, her emotions showed on her face, in her navy blue eyes.
"I do with you would stop calling me that, grouping me with the rest of them." He paused. "My name is Alucard-."
"-Son of Dracula." He chuckled, reading her thoughts.
"You've heard of me?" He asked knowing fully well she had. Being from the family of The Knights Of The Holy Order. "Do you wish to fight me girl?"
"I wish for you to shut up for a few minutes." She slammed her elbow into a ghouls head. "One under aged girl against 100 ghouls and a Vampire. that's not very fair if you ask me." He then disappeared, she didn't notice though. Her eyes were closed. He threw the one Lilith was walking with into a wall then took a little blond girl by the back of the shirt. "That's really not fair." She said when she got down the stairs.
"So you've--."
"Yes I decided to join you, good for nothing son of a -All Words Are Censored.-! Put the childe down NOW." He turned around and smirked at her.
"The blood of a childe is so tempting. I'm sure if--."
"You even try to hurt her I'll--."
"What will you do Slayer? You try to kill me I'll kill her. Or I could leave this one and kill the rest of them." She flinched.
"They're only children!"
"Very pure children. Do you know how hard it is to find a virgin in this day and age?"
"Alright. Could we....please work something out?" she was inches from begging. "Please?" he gave her an evil grin, maybe this wasn't all ruined.
"I have been wondering what the blood of a woman of Hellsing decent tastes like." She paled. "Tell me, are you pure?"
"Yes." The Slayer murmured to him. "If you put the childe down Va--."
"I do prefer you call me by my name."
"If you put the childe down and let everyone go Alucard, you can do whatever you want with me."
"What's--."
"Shut up and stay where you are."
"Girl, what's your name?" he already knew it but she didn't need to know that.
"Lilith Hellsing." She answered him. "Daddies going to kill me." He put the little girl down slowly, she was shaking. "Don't worry, no one's going to hurt you. Go." She then ran to her mother. "Can they leave?"
"Yes." Lilith sighed.
"Adrien, get them out of here, please." Alucard watched her walk over to the boy and hand him something. "I expect you to keep them safe. I better not be letting him bite me so they can all get killed in the next few minutes." Lilith then helped him stand, two boys that were probably 15 took him by the arms and started leading everyone out. They both watched, but Alucard diverted his attention to her when about half of them were gone. The girl was thin, really, really thin with black hair and blue eyes. Her dress was ripped so it came up to her knees. Some of her hair had fallen out from the elegant bun. "The things I do for complete strangers." She said more to herself then him.
Alucard wrapped his arms around her waist. She shuttered. "Now what to do with you. I have Van Hellsing's Granddaughter in the flesh and all to myself." He moved her hair to the side, His hand brushed over what seemed to be a birth mark that she obviously tried desperately to cover up. "What's this?"
"Nothing." a pentagon for a birth mark? she flinched. "I know I said If you put the child down and let everyone go you can do whatever you want with me but do you think you could remove your hand from where it is?" he had hoped she wouldn't notice that.
"Would you like to narrow down anything Miss Hellsing?"
"Don't-touch-my-ass." He chuckled and kissed her ear, she tensed. He took her hand.
"Come." they left the cellar and started heading North. "I know exactly what to do."
 
*
 
Why me? Why do I get all the homicidal perverts? It's not fair! His grip tightened. "Owy, that hurts." He was leading me up to what I assumed to be the tallest hill in the village. It had a really big tree on it. My feet were hurting from lack of shoes and kicking ghoul's heads off. Grandfather is going to kill me when he finds out what I'm doing. The village was still burning, stupid people. I looked at the sky, it must be around midnight. "Would you mind not breaking my hand? I might be a Slayer but I'm still human you know." He stopped walking.
"You admit that you are weak?"
"Obviously I'm weaker then you, if I wasn't I wouldn't be in this position." I said annoyed. "I'll ask again, would you mind not breaking my hand?"
"Will you run away if I let you go?"
"And risk the safety of all those children? Never." He released my hand.
"Follow."
"Yes Master." I snarled sarcastically.
"I quite like the way that sounds coming from you,......." We reached the top of the hill with in five minutes. "Go, stand in front of the tree."
"Ok." I obeyed him. He looked me over, giving me a creepy feeling. "Now what?"
"I would ask you to strip for me but I know you would fuss about it.........Just stay still." He stepped forward and I stepped back, this continued until I was up against the tree and he was inches away from me. "Didn't I tell you...." He whispered to me, leaning over me slightly. "To stay still?"
"Natural female reaction, it happens in most stories......... What are you doing?" he took my wrists and healed them above my head then lowered his head too my neck, nudging it to the side.
"Just tasting, it won't hurt too badly, I promise." Hu pulled my collar down with his teeth and started licking my neck, nipping occasionally. I shut my eyes tightly when he started sucking on a certain spot, it made my knees weak. When he finally let me go I fell, feeling dizzy.
"Remind me why I'm allowing this."
"You said 'And risk the safety of all those children? Never' I believe...."
"Yes..... The kids.......I forgot about them." He took my arm and pulled me up. "Damnit, I'm too nice sometimes." Soon after I snarled some incoherent things and I'm assuming that's why that damn Vampire tied me to the tree with god-only-knows-what. "I know I should probably keep my mouth shut but why the Hell are you tying me to a tree?"
"You'll see soon." He stood beside me for a while, I heard some yelling and looked up.........oh bloody Hell, my luck just keeps getting worse and worse.....
There in all his annoying I'm-Better-Then-You glory was my grandfather, Abel Van Hellsing.
I'm so dead now.
*
A/N- If you want to read the HTML version the link is www.quizilla.com/users/somki/quizzes