Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ My Dark Redemption ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok guys this is my 1st fanfiction so please review.
I don't own Hellsing or any of the characters contained in this story.
 
My Dark Redemption
 
 
Alucard smiled as Ceres dropped onto her coffinbed tired from her latest mission. His dark form lost in the depth of shadows waiting on her wall. All that could be seen was his Cheshire cat grin but Ceres was in no mood to take notice or even care.
 
 
Watching that's all he seemed to do as of late he knew she was special the night he found her, but recently she had awoken some of his darker desires, desires of the flesh which he had thought long forgotten. It wasn't that Ceres wasn't attractive she was far from so. She had the body of Aphrodite, full and firm breasts that through her undeath would now forever defy the natural laws. Long legs that went on for eternity. Her skin a flawless beautiful pale that was smooth to the touch and felt like the smoothest silk which left you with the aching need to touch but knowing you never would get such a chance. Finally her face was such a wonder eyes of the brightest blue like the parting sky after a heavy gale of rain and wind, though now those beautiful cerulean eyes are forever stained the red of the deepest wine. That fact was true ever since she drank from pip she had become more and more in touch with her dark powers. What amazed him was that she was now the closest to being a full fledged creature of darkness in power but she still held her humanity in a place partitioned from the rest of her vampiric being.
 
 
In fact looking past her physical beauty he saw what really drew him to her. Her innate aura of purity, it leaked from her being like a damn holding back the impending flood. He couldn't understand how she was able to keep such a dear part of herself there yet still be fulfilling all his expectations of a true no life queen( except this part of course). It was this purity that he had seen in her eyes that night in Cheddar ( city where he met her) that compelled him to give her his dark gift. It wasn't her chastity that gave her this for he was sure even without that she would still hold the innocence of a newborn child. She walked through her daily activities shielded from the madness of her duties like a child on a playground.
 
 
God she was so enchanting, but isn't that the darkness's true desire to devour or control that which is light. That couldn't be what this feeling is. I am above such nonsense as this. Deep down though he couldn't shake his feelings they were set in stone though he did not consciously know it. Wheels were already spinning time would soon tell his darkness and her light would clash and one would have to come out on top. At least that is what his conquering nature told him. Inside him beat the heart of a man that never lived, never loved just thrived on chaos and power. Of course he had been with women hundreds probably thousands in all his years of undeath. He was a master of the good graces the charm and wit that pushed a woman to follow her more carnal desires and join him in creating a union of needs. He was after all a male creature man would be a term reserved for one who had experienced the joys of life. Why would he crave that joy of being that he had taken from so many others he originally justified it as mercy ending their pointless lives before it happened naturally. Few truly deserved life.
 
 
Life was in itself the greatest treasure one has. On most it is wasted the have no drive or desire to fulfill dreams or take joy in great accomplishments. Though he had to admit there have been a few exceptions that he would consider worthy of God's greatest gift. Integra and her father had truly had these qualities, but of course when talking about a Hellsing it would be bad manners to not mention the man who enslaved him Abraham Van Hellsing a true opponent and champion of the humans. Ah the memories thinking of Abraham you must also think of the events that led down that path of slavery. Harker was one of the many whom I decided didn't deserve life and left him with those whores. His wife however Mina ah she was true beauty, but as it turned out she wasn't meant to be my Queen. It seemed in my attempts to bring her to my will gave Jonathan the passion for life. He truly was a surprise when he changed from his nervous mild mannered self into the man driven with the need to kill. The need to defend that which he loved and what also allowed him to survive.
 
 
Hmm all these memories spawning from one simple look at my tired young Fledgling. It amazes how she does this to me.
 
 
“Police girl what are you doing laying there we have lessons to attend to.” Alucard said making his presence known. She seems startled. Heh she is so easy to play with amusement is all I have left in this life.
 
 
Ceres jumped when he spoke coming from the corner of her room. Gah why does he have to do that? Can't he see I had a hard day. Three Freaks and hundreds of ghouls they just never stop. But why would he care all he does these days is play with Integra. It was true she was jealous of his relationship with her. She was sure Integra would never go further than the master slave relationship with him. She would never follow him down the path of undeath, but still they spent so much time together and all she got was the random mission, but now he had started training her for the last few hours of night. He was truly unrelenting in his training not like when he was trying to get her to drink blood. That had been a playful yet firm type of encouragement this was strict hard and cold type of commands. If she did it wrong they would repeat again and again over and over till she would get it. The worst part was the mocking she hated nothing more than for him to question his judgment on having created her. She was worthy of his gift and would fight to prove that.
 
 
“What do you want master?” Ceres said
“Why I am here to help you in attaining you true powers of darkness my little police girl.” Alucard mused.
 
 
Ceres slowly dropped her shoulders and mentally sighed at her frustration. This isn't right I am trying hard and yet he still keeps calling me that name. Does he really think so little of my progress? Haven't I proven myself or will he always consider me his little fledgling.
 
 
Alucard mentally scolded himself when he saw the effect his words had on his fledgling. She seemed to shrink away from him. He had noticed her growing sensitivity towards his actions lately, but truly hadn't expected her to be so down by a couple of snide comments.
 
 
“Yes Master.” Came the barely audible reply. She seemed to be slowly drifting into a tired withdrawn depression at the moment.
 
 
Alucard felt a pang as he watched what he had done to her. I don't understand this. Why am I acting so foolish she is my fledgling, this shouldn't bother me at all.
 
 
“Ceres I understand you are tired, but this training is important. Learning the things I am trying to teach you is the most important thing you can do right now if you ever wish to walk alone into the night.” Ceres seemed to brighten a bit.
 
 
Though saying those words only brought painful thoughts to his mind. One day she would leave him and become a true creature of the night. Why does this affect me so much? I have had many fledglings leave. Though that was all by their choice she chose to stay. For now she was with him and that was all that mattered.
 
 
If you guys like it I will continue writing. If you don't like it flames are welcome. Please feel free point out any grammar mistakes I made or any thoughts or opinions you have through email or whatever. Thank you for reading.