Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Narration Madness ❯ Integra's Chapter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note: -claps- I don't own Hellsing, Kohta Hirano does.

NARRATION MADNESS

Integra's Chapter

"Aah, what's more relaxing than a Sherry mark wine, a sun under me, a nice elegant Hellsing-suit sort of dress and an adequate matching hat while reading The Independent UK News." - Integra.

Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing.

Enjoying her day like any other, away from work and Hellsing. In her home, under the sun and enjoying some heavy alcoholic drinks. Which will eventually lead her to unconciously rape Walter.

"What?? What's the meaning of this??" -Integra looks around- "Who is saying such big horrifying LIE?!"

-No Response-

"Hmph..." -Integra gets back to her newspaper.


Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing.

We all know she's the head of the english Hellsing Organization, better known as the organization that manifactured the underwear you are currently wearing.

"WHAT?? We don't produce such personal clothing article!" -Integra once again looks around and up at the sky- "You better show yourself!"

Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing.

It is quite obvious that her underwear with the Hellsing logo is being shown under her dress.

-Integra covers her lap with the newspaper- "That is ABSURD!"