Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Piss me off and Die ❯ Chapter 22 ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter: 21
Lillian was sitting down on her chair in her office, doing what she was supposed to be `paper work'. Ha! Stuff that! She smiled to herself. Since now she was fully healed and no more `appointments' or medication from that good for nothing, bloody egocentric vampire, Alucard was needed, no more! Suck on that vampire! She was pretty darn happy and couldn't wait for pay back. Lillian stands on her desk, arm with closed fist pointing to the sky and yells,
“Vengeance will be mine!” She sat down again still smiling and sighed, no more rubbing of my shoulders, no more chasing me and winning the bloody basturd to put that disgusting gel on me, not to mention shoving that disgusting medicine down my throat, Lillian thought with her eyes open only as slits and now I can train again and not have Vincent on my back, bloody butler. Yes payback was defiantly in order. Oh yes she thought and laughed out loud, she was happy, however now she had to do the bloody paperwork again. But stuff it for now I can't be bothered, there was more than one reason she liked being the boss. Getting more comfy in her chair she also got a lollypop from her secret stash (the pencil/pen holder) and started to spin merrily around and around on her chair, seeing the world rush by.
“Weee…!” she exclaimed aloud. And at that time totally oblivious (as per usual) to what Lillian was doing in her office Seras Victoria knocked on the door and entered the room, only to her amazement and shock to find Lillian spinning madly on her chair. And this is the head of the almighty and powerful Hellsing Organisation? Seras thought to herself. Oh how thou has fallen. She just didn't get Lillian at all. Sometimes she was a mean, cruel, sadistic, vindictive, strong… (The list goes on)…happy trigger, cold hearted bitch, so to speak and other time she was like…this.
“Weee…!” Lillian yelled again. A child spinning madly on a chair. Seras shook her head,
“Ah… Lady Lillian?” she spoke hesitantly. Lillian froze immediately. Shit, she thought to herself. Lucky she was facing the other way when she stopped spinning and was able to collect herself. She cleared her throat and slowly spun around to face Seras, her face all serious and controlled.
“Yes Captain Victoria?” Shit! Seras thought to herself, I'm gonna get shot. Seras had a look of absolute terror on her face and Lillian the vindictive bitch she was started laughing madly at her. However this did not help Seras situation and became more frightened. Lady Lillian's laugh could rival that laugh of master's she thought. When Lillian finally settled down she wiped the tears from her eyes and got up off her chair and started walking very slowly towards Seras, almost swaying slightly.
“Ah thanks for that Seras I needed a good laugh.” Seras just nodded her head and stood extremely still where she was and said very softly as Lillian was still approaching.
“Heh, heh anytime.”
“Don't worry Seras I'm not going to hurt you, I don't bite, unlike some people.” Lillian said rolling her eyes upward indicating Alucard. Lillian finished walking up to Seras and put an arm around her shoulder. Seras let out a little `eep'.
“We're all friends here, lighten up will ya. Now what can I do for you?” Lillian asked smiling like the cat who just caught the canary. Seras smiled hesitantly and said,
“Here's that report you asked for lady Lillian.”
“Report, smuort.” Lillian said and threw it on her desk, which just made it by the way.
“I've got something more fun in mind.” She said to Seras smiling ever so sweetly and started leading Seras out the door of her office with her. Seras first thought was, yep I'm gonna get shot.
 
 
Surprisingly but not any better Lillian took Seras to the training hall. Seras stood in the middle of the room totally confused while Lillian was jumbling around in the corner obliviously looking for something in the lockers. Well at least she's not lining me up or anything. Seras thought to herself and went over to Lillian.
“Ah Lady Lillian, what are we doing here?” she asked hoping in a way Lillian wouldn't retaliate and bite her head off for asking. Lillian popped her head up.
“Why obviously Seras we're going to spar silly.” Lillian said like it was the most obvious thing in the world and went back to looking for something. Ah obviously Seras thought to herself, what!?
“Lady Hellsing do you mean me and you, sparing together, as in one on one, martial arts?” She said shocked now pointing to her and Lillian totally confused. Lillian's head popped up again.
“No Seras I mean sparing as in where doing a three legged race together. I course I mean sparing! God, honestly.” She said and went back to looking again.
“But, but Lady Hellsing, I'm, I'm a vampire!” Seras said like it explained it all. Lillian looked up yet again pissed off since she couldn't find what she was looking for and at Seras, was she blonde or something. No wait, she was, silly me, Lillian thought.
“Really Seras, and here I thought all this time you were a bunny rabbit.” She said and gave up on her search.
“But are you sure you wanna do this, I mean you've only just recovered from your injuries and Vincent still says you should push yourself and train…” Seras blabbed on but when she got to that point, Lillian face darkened incredibly. Seras stopped immediately and smiled forcibly and said,
“Sparing Lady Lillian why not.” Lillian's face then lit up like a Christmas tree and she trotted off to the centre of the room. Great just great Seras thought to herself. I'm doomed if I do and I'm doomed if I don't. Why me? Why me? Oh lord please don't let me hurt her. I know what I'll do, I'll just take it nice and easy, and let her win in the end yeah that's it. She thought as she took her jacket off and walked up to Lillian. Lillian was smiling oh, so sweetly, raring to go. God I'm doomed Seras thought to herself again, doomed. Why can't she fight Alucard? Because she wants to fight you police girl. You might be surprised with her and find out why she is a hunter. Besides I've been shot and butchered enough by her, your turn now. Alucard spoke in her head as he sat in his room watching what was happening below. “Why thanks master.” Seras grumbled to Alucard. As she faced Lillian.
“Now I don't want you to take it easy on me ok Seras, cause I won't take it easy on you. No weapons used just fists and no creepy vampire powers, that means no phasing! Just hand to hand combat, got that?” Lillian said to Seras getting ready.
“Yep.” Seras said and thought a silent prayer.
“Ok” Lillian said and quick as lightening went to punch Seras in the jaw. Alucard was siting down in his chair watching the events below, smiling to himself, what is that saying humans use? Ah yes, and they're off.
Seras was shocked at Lillian skill, she barley dodged the first blow. And still Lillian was coming. Damn she was fast, faster than any human she had faced, better yet almost every freak she had faced. She herself could barley get a hit in Lillian defences. They kept this up for a couple of minutes mainly of Seras on the defence and Lillian on the attack, as Seras had only managed to scrape Lillian on the side of her face. Good god she's good. Seras thought as she watched her movements. Lillian's thoughts were all on her movements while at the back of her mind she was planning. Ok, I maybe fast but Seras is still stronger than me and I can't let her touch me, cause it will bloody hurt. I've got to keep her on the defence before she recognises my plan. They both kept this up for a few more minutes until Seras made a fatal mistake. Lillian fainted and then as Seras blocked the other way Lillian crouched down low and came straight up smashing her fist into Seras solar plexus, knocking the wind out of her. Lillian took a step back and recovered herself. Seras was choking on loss of air, which seemed pretty redundant since she didn't really breathe in the first place and took a few moments to gather herself up. Told you she was good. Alucard said to her. Shut up master. She said back. I'm definitely going to have to crank up the power or she may sure actually beat me. She thought to herself. Lillian now fully warmed upped and raring to go, her breath only slightly laboured she said to Seras, as she got ready again,
“Warm up is over now. Lets play.” That was only a warm up for her!? Good God. Ok it's time to get serious, I can't let a human beat me even if it is a Hellsing, Seras thought to herself as she readied herself also. Alucard sat up more straighter in his chair and thought, oh this should be fun. For the next five, odd minutes they fought each trying to gain the upper hand both getting hit here and there until Vincent oblivious to what was happening, walked into the room saw Lillian and spoke out loud,
“Ah Lady Lillian, your dress has arrived for tonight's ball.” Lillian who heard Vincent was distracted for a moment and looked up to see Vincent and thought, dress? Ball? But that moment was enough and the next thing she knew was Seras fist slamming into the side of her face and she went flying.
 
 
Lillian thought she saw the butterfly again, the little white light that always beckoned her, but it was gone.
“Lady Lillian, lady Lillian, come on now, wake up.” She knew that voice, it was Vincent, what was he doing here?
“Come on now lady Lillian open those eyes.” She started to as Vincent was patting the side of her cheek. Urgh, how rude, she thought. She opened her eyes and saw that her sight was very fuzzy.
“Now see I told you she would be alright.” That was Vincent again, she could slowly make out his form but it changed again as Seras had pushed him out of the way and said to Lillian,
“Oh god Lillian are you alright! I'm so sorry I didn't mean, I didn't know! Please, oh please don't shoot me I swear I didn't mean it! I'm so sorry.” She said panicky. Lillian didn't really understand a word she was saying, silly girl. Her sight must be playing up cause she could see two Seras.
“Captain why are there two of you?” she said groggily as she tried to sit up.
“Two of me?” Seras said confused.
“Told you she was alright.” Alucard said smiling down at her. Wait a minute Lillian thought to herself, I know that voice. She looked up.
“Is that you bloody vampire? Ah so there's two of you too? Well it doesn't matter cause I'll smite both of your arses. Damn straight I'll will.” She said swaying abit up right. Vincent had gone to get something out of the first aid box and went to spray something on her while she was distracted.
“Is she talking to you or me master?” Seras said wanting to know to make sure she wasn't going to get shot.
“Me of course police girl.” Alucard answered.
“All well that's alright then, better you than me master.” Seras said now standing up. Lillian's sight was clearing up now, still not noticing what Vincent did to her. She could see properly now after a few minutes and her head wasn't spinning. Vincent came to sit in front of her.
“How many fingers am I holding up Lillian?” Vincent asked holding up three.
“Three.” She said now feeling perfectly fine.
“Good, and here I was afraid you wouldn't be able to attend the ball tonight.” Vincent said. It hit Lillian, dress, ball. Hell no. She then laid back down and said,
“Argh, who am I, where I'm I. I feel sick.” She said making moaning sounds.
“Yep she's perfectly fine again, personality and all.” Vincent said not falling for the trick.
“Come on master, it's time to put on your dress and get all prettied up.” Alucard smirked at her. Lillian sat up, abandoning the charade knowing she wouldn't win.
“Don't forget vampire, you're coming too. So we have to pretty you up too.” She said, oh so sweetly. Alucard humphed and disappeared. Lillian smiled and stood up. She walked over to Seras and said,
“You pack a nice punch, we'll have to finish tomorrow ok.” She then walked off to the doors. Vincent behind her.
“Well it's a very nice dress Lillian and the accessories with it are very beautiful, the colour is…” Vincent was saying to her.
“Argh! Vincent I don't want to know.” She cut him off and slumped the rest of the way.