Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Scent of Dusk ❯ Guns and Privacy ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Scent of Dusk

by: Sansy
[A/N]

This is a Hellsing fanfic, mainly based on Alucard/Integral, and a little bit of Seras' affection to Alucard. This just came onto my head with a tick. Ah, and Hellsing belongs to Kohta Hirano, not me.

= = =
Chapter one: Guns and privacy

Psssss.....

Warm water sprayed down her face and shoulder. Wet, blond overlong hair cast down her hip, making a amber cascade. Her thin flesh was white, nearly wan. As she opened her navy-blue eyes, the black haze lifted from her gaze, everything lit with a little bit of vapor.


She stopped the shower, and gazed the blurry figure in the mirror. Her hand was placed on the slippery mirror, her pulse beating faster with heat. She gazed the blurry frame. She rubbed it, but without her glasses, she was never able to see well. It was like a dark irremovable haze upon her iris. She seemed to stare right through it.


"Integral...why are you so uneasy these days...?" She murmured to her reflection, grimacing slightly. The mirror seemed to mock her, copying every word she say, every letter she form. She grimaced deeper into her face.


'Just like him...' She thought. She grabbed the body towel from the hanger, and wrapped it around her torso. Letting the cool air dry the humid vapor, she went out.


It was March, but it was still chilly. Unnoticeably shivering, she hurried into some clothes. When she was done with her blouse, she slowed herself down. She put her glass on, and slumped down her bed. She let out a frustrated sigh.


"Tired, Sir Hellsing...?" A deep, dark voice from shadows chuckeled. Integral grabbed her rifle and checked for bullets. Unusually, the bullets were there. She instinctively aimed for the dark corner of her room. Two red eyes glowed with eerie contentment.


"Why not prefer a little privacy for the ladies, Alucard?" She chided, the trigger halfway pulled.


"You know it won't kill me...it takes more thean a bullet to assasinate me."


She scoffed. Assasinate? She was not trying to assasinate him. He'll not die, anyways. With every laugh he sounds, the intensity inside Integral to pull the trigger grew thicker and thicker. Alucard laughed aloud once again, cutting off the last string that kept Integral's rage in.





[Bang-]




The laugh continued nontheless, and the gunshot from Integra's gun continued also. She had somehow lost herself then, shooting insanely without ears covered. Soon, panicked Walter rushed in. He had out those invisible strings out just in case. Integral silently pointed to a bloody corner of her room with her chin.


"Ah." He chocked out one word as a gasp, and calmly apologized."My apologies, my lady. I thought he was resting..."


"I was." Now those disgraceful red eyes were staring at Integra. He withdrew his gaze from Integra who had her arms crossed, and went through the wall. Walter slightly declined his head in valediction, and went away. Integral was left alone once again inside her overlarged room. She didn't notice as her wan, thin fingers lost the grip of her shotgun, and awoke back to reality as the sound snapped her eyes open. She collapsed to the ground, her head hot and her chest feeling a burning pain. She choked out next two words.


"Father... why..."





the name of the disease

"Hn..." Integra heard a soft groan. When she opened her eyes, she felt the air letting off so much pressure like it had never been before. Then she realized, she was sweating and huffing. She felt like someone was watching her. She turned her head. Indeed, Alucard was sitting on a chair not far from her, gazing into the brilliant window with a little bit of grimace.

"What... are you ...doing here...?" Integra choked out next few words. It never was so hard to speak, even when a gun was pointed on her head. Those unforgettable maroon eyes moved swiftly to his side to meet her gaze. Yet not moving his head toward her, he withdrew the gaze from her. His pale lips parted, ready to form words in that dark, deep tone.

"Walter... asked me to guard you. Why would someone like you be attacked?" he said complainingly, tapping the gloved fingers onto his arm.


"Hmph..."

"But still, it's fun to watch you so helpless and lost."



ch-chk-

In a matter of moment, Integra's wan fingers found its way through the trigger, connected to her arm, then her torso, then her crimson, frowning face. She was now sitting up, barely keeping her balance with a arm. Alucard was still sitting in the same position, only his scarlet eyes staring coldly at Integral. She felt so disconnected to the world, finding laughter- or perhaps a compassion from her own servant.

"Pull it." He said, his voice staying low and cold. As you wish, Integral thought. She felt like pulling the trigger over and over,until the last string of his face disappeared into thick, red liquid. She slowly moved the finger.


= = =
[A/N]
Okay. Okay. I know this is short, but it doesn't make a difference. Or does it? And no, Integra's not going insane...Please read and review. And no flames, please! Don't runaway, not even telling me what I've done wrong. Bye-bye~ ^-^