Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Tale As Old As Time ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Tale As Old As Time

Crackfic. Never play Kingdom Hearts and think about Hellsing at the same time... Anyway, I thought about it, and decided that I needed to write an actual chapter-plot-story kinda thing. So, I will adapt the Disney version of Beauty and the Beast with some of the book ideas thrown in to a more... Hellsing kind of attitude. Yes, this is AxS, so any AxI lovers may want to leave.

Slightly darker than the actual BATB. But that should be obvious.... Also, this uses both anime and manga characters, and combines some of their personalities.

This chapter is the intro and character list.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Hellsing, neither the manga nor the anime. They are the property of Kouta Hirano and Geneon Entertainment Studio, respectively.

---

Alucard: The prince who was turned into a vampire by an ancient one.

Seras: The young Belle of this story. Tougher and stronger than any of the other village girls.

Sir Integra: A Cogsworth-esq character. She follows rules and regulations strictly, but can be kind.

Walter: Mrs. Potts. He sincerely cares for Seras, and sees to her needs. (Don’t laugh at his role. It suits his anime character.)

Pip: Lumiere. French accent and a charmer, all in one.

Jan Valentine: “Gaston” in a way, he just wants to be the first one to screw poor Seras.

Paladin Alexander Anderson: Seras’s adoptive father, a loving and caring man sent by their village to eradicate the vampiric threat.

Helena: The ancient one who turned Alucard as a curse.

The Geese: all of the extra characters I forgot will be filled by various geese and other anime/manga characters.

---

Cold.

It was very cold out.

The old woman shivered in the doorway. “Will you not let a poor elderly lady stay but one night, in the comfort of your grand estate? It is very brisk this evening, and I fear that I will not survive the night.”


The man standing in the warm glow of the door let out a laugh. “My good woman, do you know what the people would do if I started opening my home to scraggly homelesses? I would constantly be overrun with filth like you in my house!” He scoffed again at her. “Be gone!”

“But sir, just one night...?”

His face turned ugly. “I said no. Now leave before I have you arrested.”

The old lady sighed. “I had been told of your unpleasant ways, but I never suspected you were this terrible.”

The man groaned and started to turn for his guards.

“Boy... you are going to pay for your wrong doings.” A black mist started at the old woman’s feet, and began to swirl up her body.

He watched her warily, but his expression quickly turned to fear. “What are you?”

The transformation was complete. In front of him stood a girl of no more than seventeen, with fair hair and pale features. Her eyes were a brilliant golden color. She smiled at him.

“I am a creature of the night.... because of your hostile nature, I bestow upon your house a curse.”

The man tried to move, but found that he could not. Frozen in place, all he could do was listen in horror as the woman listed the terms of his imprisonment.

“Your entire manor will be transformed into different things, non human things.” She moved closer to him, and he felt compelled to bend down to her level. “You will become one of us... a vampire.”

No! The man thought.

“Yesssss.... you shall be cursed to walk the night.... and, if within 600 years, you do not find another woman to bite, you will be transformed into an earthworm, to wriggle beneath the dirt you believe is so terrible.” She grinned a horrific smile, and exposed her glistening fangs.

The man’s eyes closed in dread. He could feel the woman’s cold lips brush his neck gently. “Who.... who are you...?” he whispered.

“My name is Helena,” she said, and bit into his neck.