Hikaru No Go Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Brother, Help Me ❯ Joshua ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Joshua had once again had a manga book up in his face. He had been reading manga for the last week without eating. He was about to pass out, when he once again saw a awsome part and yelled out, "oh yeah! Beat them up!" This caused his younger brother Isaac to look over at him. "Hey Joshua, what are you telling about," he said. "None of your busseness twrep," he responded. "MOM JOSHUA CALLED ME A TWREP!" Isaac yeled out to their mother. "Joshua, get out of that book and clean your room now," she said strenly. Joshua looked at her like she was nuts, but got up and headed toward his room.
 
 
"Stupid little brother, always causing trouble for me," Joshua grumble as he wished he was an only child like Daisuke. "Hi Joshua! Do you want some help," said Isaac as he ploped on Joshua's bed. "No chibi I don't," said Joshua. "MOM JOSHUA CALLED ME A RUNT!" Isaac yelled out to their mother. "Joshua, be nice to your little brother," she yelled. 'Oh, I wish that I was Itachi, so I could just kill him!' Thought Joshua as he put another random item away.
 
 
 
(I bet you all are wondering what this has to do with the animes the storys attached to. Well wait, I have to make a setting right?)
 
 
 
Joshua fell on his bed and in a instant he was asleep. Then a something strange happend, as he slept.
 
 
 
"Hey Sai look he's awake," said a voice. Joshua shot up as he saw that his room was filled with Naruto, Hikaru no Go, and D.N.Angel charaters. "No way! My dream come true," he said as he began to cry. "Okey he lost it," said Naruto. "Sure has," said Hikaru. "Oh I'm sorry, I'm Joshua," he said. "Uh, I'm Hikaru, Sai, Waya, and this is Akira." "I'm Daisuke, this is Dark, Riku, and Risa." "Believe it, I'm Naruto, this is Itachi, Haku, Temari, and Gaara." "So how did you all get here," Joshua asked. "Good question," they all said. "But where are we," said Sai. "You're in a military base at the border of Japan." "What's a military base," Naruto asked as the others screamed baka. "It's a base where people from America, or another nation's people. They send them and their families to scout out an area and such," said Joshua. "Oh, Okey," said Naruto. "Seriously kid, where is your brain," said Temari. "Uh, I really don't know," said Naruto. 'Oh by the way did you all know that you guys are from anime/mangas," said Joshua. "What we are," said Hikaru. "Yeah, you all are from D.N.Angel, you are from Naruto, and all of you are from Hikaru no Go." "Oh yeah I have my own show, believe it," screamed Naruto. "Shut up, idiot," said Dark. "What did you call me," yelled Naruto. "Naruto, please stop yelling, my mom is going to freak out when she finds out, but you're going to make her think somethings wronge if you continue to yell," said Joshua. "All right," said Naruto.
 
 
 
"Mom, mom I have to talk to you," said Joshua. "What is it Joshua," she said. "Uh, mom anime charaters somehow showed up in my room," "Joshua that's crazy, they're not real." "Hey guys come down," Joshua said. "You called," said Hikaru. " "Joshua, what are they doing here," she said. "I really don't know, but can they stay," he said. She looked at them and then at him and said, "alright, it's not like they have anywhere to go." "Thanks mom."
 
(I'm going to end it here, I'll start the next chapter tomarro.)