Hikaru No Go Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Brother, Help Me ❯ My Little Chibi ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Joshua was walking down the hall towards his room, when he found himself on the ground. "Naruto!" He yelled as he arose. "Sorry Joshua, but Dark's screaming bloody murder on me," said Naruto. Joshua's sweat droped as he saw Dark running right past him. "Play nice boys," said Riku. "Wait that's my room! No," Joshua said as he started to cry at the image of what it was soon going to look like. "Don't worry Joshua, I'll make sure they'll clean it up," said Riku as she headed in after them. "Hey Joshua, I thought you were going shopping," said Hikaru. "Oh that's right, oh by the way Hikaru, could you help me round up Temari, Akira, Waya, Risa, Haku, and the chibi," asked Joshua. "Sure, are we all going to join you," "yes, my mom needs alot of food items because of the numbers. So we need all the hands we can get."
 
 
 
 
(No I didn't forget Gaara-sama and Sai-kun, it's just that I don't think bringing them in public would be a good idea. I mean, sand coffing on everyone wouldn't be a good thing. And a ghost, talk about trouble with a capital T.)
 
 
 
 
 
They all walked down the streets of Japan running from fans. "Wow Joshua, what a great idea!
let's get chased down the streets of Japan by fans! Man you're smart," hissed Waya. "Shut up,
it's not my fault you all are famous," he spat back at him. "Well at least we have what was requested by Mrs. Alen," said Haku. "That's true," said Joshua. "Stop talking and run faster," shot Temari. "Yes ma'am," everyone said.
 
 
 
 
Gaara had been working real hard on a 6 inch card house all that day, as Sai had watched him,
they knew the others were home when it fell once again. "You'll never finish at this rate," said Sai. Gaara nodded, as he watch the others drop their bags on the counter. "Next time, let's
hide your faces," said Joshua. "I take it that you were chased by fans," said Sai and Gaara at the same time. "Hey Isaac you okey," said Joshua. He received no responce. "Chibi," he said as he began to look around. "Isaac, oh no," Joshua said as he began to tear the house apart. "This doesn't look good," said Temari. "Do you think he's back in town," said Haku. "I suppose, he must
of not been able to keep up so he fell into the crowd," said Dark. "Poor kid," said Daisuke.
"We should go help find him," said Riku. "That sounds good," said Hikaru. "Then what are we waiting for, let's go," said Naruto.
 
 
 
 
They searched for a good 6 hours, but couldn't find him. "Isaac, no my little brother," said
Joshua as he fell to the ground. "Don't worry Joshua, we'll find him, after all Gaara doesn't sleep remember," said Haku. "You're right," he said as he returned to his feet. "Joshua you should go home and rest," said Haku. "Okey... But please find my chibi," said Joshua. "We will, after all you've got four ninjas, two phantom theives, and a lot of help," said Haku as he smeiled at him.
 
 
 
"Joshua, I'm hungry," said a small voice. "Then make you something to eat Isaac," Joshua mumbleded as he continued to sleep. "Wait Isaac," Joshua said as he shot up and hugged his
little brother. "Joshua does this mean you'll fix me something to eat," Isaac asked. "Sure
why not?"