Hikaru No Go Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Brother, Help Me ❯ Work ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Joshua was again, reading a manga, when once again, Dark was screaming bloody murder at Naruto. Itachi and Gaara were watching as Dark was trying to straingle Naruto. Haku, Hikaru and Sai were over in the living room having a discussion about Go. Waya, Akira, and Riku were fussing over who won the last video game. Risa and Temari were in the bathroom doing their makeup. "Josh, Sac, come here please, and Josh, bring your roommates," called their mom. After gathering everyone, Joshua and the rest went to see what his mom wanted. "Alright you all, i think it's about time you lot looked for jobs. So instead of you all sitting around, doing nothing besides messing my house up, I want you all to go out in town to find jobs," she said as looked at them all. "Even me, mommy," said Isaac with his lip puchered out. "No Isaac, not you, you're way too young," she said as she drew him closer to her. "Do we keep our profit," asked Temari. "75% of it, the rest, you may ask, will go to me for your food, beds, and other living expenciese," said Joshua's mom. "I can see where you're coming from, but aren't some of us a little dangerous for the public," said Haku as he looked up at her. "Mom, he has a point, Gaara and Itachi aren't the best choices when it comes to the public," Joshua said as itachi and Gaara gave him and Haku daggers. "Well I'm sure that we can arrange something," she said as she shoed them off to town.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Their new working places and hours.)
 
 
 
Haku : Haishira's Nursery 8:00A.M. - 4:00P.M.
 
Itachi : Nanaki's Goth Shop 5:00P.M. - 3:00A.M.
 
Gaara : Shikimyowa's pottery 6:00A.M. - 12:00P.M.
 
Naruto : Kakamay's Kiddy Conner 3:00P.M. - 5:00P.M.
 
Temari : Shitara's windchimes 6:30A.M. - 1:00P.M.
 
Waya : Baka Videos 2:00P.M. - 7:00P.M.
 
Hikaru : Gumitara's Sushi Bar 4:00P.M. - 8:00P.M.
 
Akira : Pro Go Coming Out 8:00A.M. - 12:00P.M.
 
Sai : Graveyard Tours 6:00P.M. - 4:00A.M.
 
Risa : Date Happy 3:00P.M. - 6:00P.M.
 
Riku : Chika's Carnival 7:00A.M. - 5:00P.M.
 
Daisuke : Hira's Hair Salon 1:00P.M. - 5:00P.M.
 
Dark : Fu's Auto Repair 11:00P.M. - 5:00P.M.
 
Joshua : Kim's Comics
 
 
 
 
 
 
All were worked out by Saturday. "Man, why do we have to work again," complained Dark as he flipped open a soda. "Because we need money, and the fact my mom's tired of us sitting around," said Joshua as he laid back. "I hate her right now," said Risa. "Don't we all," said Hikaru. "Well aren't you all just cosy, since you have time to sit, you all have the time to clean the house," said Joshua's mom as she walked into the room.