Hikaru No Go Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Brother, Help Me ❯ School ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haku and Joshua were the only two with the day off and were finally able to sit down. "Uh, so Haku, what do you want to do," Joshua asked as he fell even father back on the couch. "I am going to clean the house as Mrs. Asme as asked oh so many a time," said Haku as he began to sweep the floor. "How are you able to move, let alone work," Joshua growned as he closed his eyes. "Well Joshua, I believe, if you have the energy to complain, you have the energy to work, unless their is something wrong with you, but that is beside the point," Haku said as he threw the dust pan at him. "Oh come on Haku, you seriously don't expect me to clean on my day off do you," Joshua said as he gave him a look. "I do, mainly because Mrs. Asme said that if we worked we'd receive the opprotunity to keep 85% of our profit, instead of 75%," Haku said as Joshua sprung up. "Why didn't you tell me sooner," he lashed out as he started cleaning everything in site.
 
 
 
 
 
 
An hour or so later the house was actually CLEAN. "So what now Haku," asked Joshua as he turned to look at him. "Let's take our bathes so that we don't have cleaners all over us," Haku said as he headed toward the nearest bathroom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2 hours later Joshua and Haku had taken their bathes and were infront of Joshua's Play Station. "You're going to die on here Joshua," Haku threatened as he killed off Joshua's player. "Shoot, Haku that's the 10th game in a row that you've won," Joshua said in defeat. "I'm sorry Joshua, should we play another game instead," Haku said synphothedicly. "Alright, maybe I'll have better luck," Joshua sighed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3 Hours later, Haku was STILL wooping Joshua on the Play Station and by then EVERYONE was home telling him how he stunk at ALL the games that they were playing. But every time Joshua lost Haku would say that he didn't, and that he just needed time to adjust.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5 Hours later, they all had fallen asleep in Joshua's room, with the Play Station still running.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next day they all awoke to Joshua's mom screeming at them all. "ALL OF YOU WAKE UP THIS INSTANT! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!" Joshua looked at her and then realised it was the first day of school. "Oh no, don't tell me they're all going to school with me," said Joshua as he thought of what it all would be like. "No, just the younger ones," she said as she kicked out everyone excepted Sai. "Okay, everyone follow me," Joshua sighed as they all started to walk to school.